Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Every time I see that X-37 NASA space plane , it makes me think of that gold plane artifact they found..Anybody else catch the design similarities as the ancient aliens thinga ma bob? Makes me think we've been at this level before..

Look..

Screenshot 2022-06-29 053107.jpgScreenshot 2022-06-29 053238.jpg

"You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop .........."

LOL Nope we can't release anymore videos

The Navy admits they have more but releasing the videos is a threat to national security :rolleyes:

Here

Hey
Travis blew the lie detector. The test also concluded he was trying to cheat it.

Lazar blew the lie detector . The test also concluded he was trying to cheat it.

I see a pattern forming.
FWIW do you have proof of what you profound to be truth herein? Do we need to have YOU take a lie detector test? :eek:

FYI

Last edited:
The wife bought our grandson a telescope, bought from a friend's husband in a moving sale thing. G-son has had it for a while and I don't ever think really attempted to use it, claimed w/ the city lights it has limited usefulness. Well, we have it now, out in the country, where the night is black. I haven't had time to mess with it, yet. Supposedly it's pretty nice. We'll see how it works out at some point, cold clear winter nights. I've never really been a space cadet, but it might be pretty cool.

Oh, and those "UFOs", they're holograms, I'm tellin' ya. It's all part of Project Blue Beam. When the time is right "Jesus" will appear in the west, in the East 'Mohammed", "Buddha", etc. All will say, nah, stupid humans you had it wrong all along. What you need to do, commandeth and all that jazz, follow Joe Biden to the depths of hell.

Get with the program, don't fall for it!

Out in the country, where the night is black
If you've ever seen a nighttime satellite photo of the New England area it's lit up like a Christmas tree. Light saturation, at times, makes it difficult to see the Big Dipper up there in the sky.

Put that telescope to good use and enjoy the show!

Good evening, ladies and gentleman
Welcome to radio station EXP
Tonight we are featuring an interview
With a very peculiar looking gentleman
Who goes by the name Mr. Paul Caruso
On the dodgy subject of are there or are there not flying saucers or UFOs?

So the search function in this new BBS comes up with nothin...So I'll start it new here...since it is starting to get real...
UFOs are just that - Unidentified Flying Objects - not flying saucers or Martians or anything of the sort - most of the stuff is errant Radar reporting - not keeping track of the atmosphere the craft are located in - and really - the ones that may be real - they are experimental craft from one of a thousand Countries that are interested in invading another country - and I think many are screwing around with people (like Russia, the US, Israeli etc...- they just want to see if they can push the boundaries - that's more real than some group from outside our Solar System buzzing our airspace.

With all the known difficulties to achieve interstellar travel, it seems to me if there is anything to any of this, it would more
likely be interdimensional rather than extraterrestrial.

Reactions: TAE
If you've ever seen a nighttime satellite photo of the New England area it's lit up like a Christmas tree. Light saturation, at times, makes it difficult to see the Big Dipper up there in the sky.

Put that telescope to good use and enjoy the show!
I remember camping out as a kid in the fifties before a lot of artificial nightlight. A pair of binoculars and it was jaw dropping. I enjoy stargazing and it is
certainly less awe inspiring now. I guess you have to go to the poles by now?

The wife bought our grandson a telescope, bought from a friend's husband in a moving sale thing. G-son has had it for a while and I don't ever think really attempted to use it, claimed w/ the city lights it has limited usefulness. Well, we have it now, out in the country, where the night is black. I haven't had time to mess with it, yet. Supposedly it's pretty nice. We'll see how it works out at some point, cold clear winter nights. I've never really been a space cadet, but it might be pretty cool.
Unless it is a good scope with decent magnification, don't get to excited but remember, Galileo discovered the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with a primitive scope.

With all the known difficulties to achieve interstellar travel, it seems to me if there is anything to any of this, it would more
likely be interdimensional rather than extraterrestrial.
We are prisoners in a "physical" world but it is an illusion quite like the dreams we dream. We give names to describe what we are, like energy, carbon and water. Hallucinogenics give us a peek to the other side of the door. To assert that the craft that was recorded by the Nemitz crew was of this world, made by some other country or was a secret weapon of the U.S. that the Navy was unaware of is every bit as unprovable as saying it came from somewhere "out there". Just a deduction or assumption until proven. We are merely travelers in space and time all part of the one and single I AM. Our universe is but a grain sand lying on the beach of the cosmos

I had a conversation with a cat from the UK the other night who's brother is in the RAF and works for their newly developed space command. What he told me was definitely intriguing but is hearsay so meaningless other than the fact that the UK now has a "Space Command"

Will we know what all this is going on here in our lifetimes? No, because it is not the way it was designed, it is not for us to know. Our conclusions and assumptions are all wrong skewed by the blinders we are all unknowingly wearing.

All an illusion but an amazing and beautiful one indeed...

Last edited:
Some people much smarter than I have not discounted the possibility that our existence is a simulation. Just for shits and giggles I have entertained the thought, and it's terrifying, really. Well maybe not terrifying, mind bending. Suppose everyone around you are mere props. At times you anticipate difficulty, yet unexpectedly everything goes smoothly. When you expect everything to go smoothly a wrench gets thrown into the works. All manipulated to observe a reaction by something or someone. Nothing is real.

Think about it. In your young wilder days you lose children to abortion, and you view it as a close call and a relief. As you grow more mature and stable you meet a woman with whom you would like have children, but she tells you she can no longer have children. But you love the woman with all your heart. It is the best and the worst thing to ever happen to you. What do you do, what is your reaction? Or, you may establish a life, childless, and it is as you wish it to be. You prefer independence without the burden of caring for and bringing another child into this shitty world. Then you meet a girl, and far past the time you would if chosen to have a child she becomes pregnant, with your child. What do you do? What is your reaction?

Perhaps, look back at your life, that time while hiking you nearly took a fall. That close call. That car accident, chest pain, a little more drugs than you should have, that morning unexpectedly you awoke to the smell of pancakes, bacon or sausage. Well too bad you would have preferred sausage, you got bacon. What if you're already fucking dead. You died, fell and hit your head on a rock while hiking.

Yeah, it's crazy. But some people much smarter than I think perhaps those things are a real possibility.

The Creation is the creator. It has always been and will always be, in the now. There is no such thing as time, only change in the now.
The creation will create anything it possibly can, naturally. The creation doesn't need a creator because it is the creator, there is nothing
supernatural about it. If it is possible to naturally create eleven dimensions, eventually the creation will get around to it.
Is the creation aware of itself? I have no clue.
At best we are a sense organ of some kind. Well, that's my take on the whole thing. It explains to me at least, why things
are the way they are.

Think about it. In your young wilder days you lose children to abortion, and you view it as a close call and a relief. As you grow more mature and stable you meet a woman with whom you would like have children, but she tells you she can no longer have children. But you love the woman with all your heart. It is the best and the worst thing to ever happen to you. What do you do, what is your reaction? Or, you may establish a life, childless, and it is as you wish it to be. You prefer independence without the burden of caring for and bringing another child into this shitty world. Then you meet a girl, and far past the time you would if chosen to have a child she becomes pregnant, with your child. What do you do? What is your reaction?
Well let me tell you....

Well, it would possibly appear whoever it is, if it is a whoever, they have a discriminatory interest in observing white people. Bad shit happens and has been happening all over the world. No or little interest if people of color suffer war and atrocities committed by mankind against mankind? If whoever observing, could be because of the potential for nuke involvement?

Who knows, could be they did monitor/observe the Iraq and Afghanistan war. Actually come to think of it, I think I did hear of pilots reporting strange shit in the air over Iraq. Then again, I also read or watched online about US soldiers encountering at minimum one confrontation with a giant emerging from a cave in Afghanistan. It's online so it must be true. No word on whether he had UFOs flying out his butt hole.

Well, it would possibly appear whoever it is, if it is a whoever, they have a discriminatory interest in observing white people. Bad shit happens and has been happening all over the world. No or little interest if people of color suffer war and atrocities committed by mankind against mankind?
Can you elaborate on this?

Back