Are real drummers "extinct?"

This ad appears on the page directly under the last post. Given the nature of the topic, this kind of appealed to my nearly half century sense of humour.
Such as it is.

I wonder about those services... If I used one, I doubt I'd ever get, first up, exactly what I wanted... I'd be going back saying "more of this, less of that, and can you...." etc.

I'm all for using real drummers but it'd have to be someone who was sort of interested enough to understand what I was after and work towards it... can't imagine you'd get that for $125 a track.

Yeah, I saw your $50 a track thing in some other thread RAMI... thinking about it, trust me... :)
I'm certainly not trying to sell you anything, but if you ever wanted a drum track, it wouldn't cost you anywhere near $50 from me. That's the "stranger" price, you get the "friend" price. :D

I'm certainly not trying to sell you anything, but if you ever wanted a drum track, it wouldn't cost you anywhere near $50 from me. That's the "stranger" price, you get the "friend" price. :D

Thanks RAMI - I may take you up on that... I'm recording stuff at the moment that I know backwards instrumentally and vocally, but it's the drums that are taking the time... hit by hit in Addictive... not to mention my continual battles to get a decent snare sound out of the damn thing... plus I'm sure you'd do more interesting stuff than I program anyway... :thumbs up:

Back