Anyone need Graphic Design / Photography? FREE!

flat1ine

Hey all!

I've been around here for a while (i'm actually re-posting this from a dead thread a while back), and just wanted to offer my graphic design and photography services to all of you. I'm in the middle of applying to Grad School for graphic design, and i'm just looking to build my portfolio.

CD artwork, posters, logo design, business cards, t-shirts, pretty much any print media i'm comfortable with - and here's the best part - i'll work for FREE!

That said, if you need a full array of promotional materials, i'll be happy to do one for you (poster, business card, t-shirt design), free of charge - and then if you want to use my services for all your needs, we can work something out, again, VERY CHEAP. this community has given me quite a lot, and i'd like to give back a little if i'm able.

if you're a small band, a one person act, a band just about to get signed, or even someone here who runs a business, and you'd like to see your image revised, please don't hesitate to contact me.

i live in the boston area, and do, sadly have a day job, so please don't expect an instantaneous response, but i'll do my best to stay in touch.

for samples of my work, please visit http://erikbetti.150m.com/ and http://flat1ine.deviantart.com/gallery/ - i'll be happy to consider all reasonable requests.

I've done work for both invisibleenemies and notbradsohner before, and they were both very happy.

notbradsohner writes, "Just wanted to say again Eric has been doing some excellent work for me. I have gone through several designs before finally finding this one, and really like it. Top notch, and incredibly fast."

invisibleenemies writes. "Just an update...

I've had him redesign two logos for me & couldn't be happier with the results. Really nice work & extremely prompt and informative emails. I highly recommend you losers hook him up with some work - you'll be happy you did.

Check out his designs for me here: I mean HERE."

Thanks!

- Erik

erikbetti@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hm, I think you're referring to my thread as the "dead one". :D I've been so busy working on a portfolio lately for a new job but I've got 2 sites done and will be doing more soon.

Anyway, your title says "free" but then you say "cheap". :p Think you could design a simple CD cover for me? You can view my site here: http://www.dannydotguitar.com

Something simple, and acoustic-guitar themed. Something that can either be printed on an insert or onto the CD itself, so I think that's like 4.5" by 4.5".

Anyway, let me know if you're up to it.

I have a few things that might interest you!

1. My band. We are named "Gravia". We are a hard rock band. We need CD cover artwork, Logo/s, T-shirt and merch designs, all that good stuff. If you want to try your hand at any of that stuff, that would be awesome! Here's a link to our website, where you can contact us.

www.gravia.tk

2. I have just started my own Mobile Recording business called "Antix Recording". I need a cool logo and maybe some other things of that sort, for us on posters and flyers and stuff, and online. Here's the website for that.

www.antixrecording.tk

Let me know if any of this interests you. If you'd like to do some of this work, I'd really appreciate it!

Quick update:

Everyone that's responded either on this thread or PM'd me, you should have a response!

I'm jacked to help all of you out!

If I missed anyone, throw stuff at me until i respond :)

If you're still up for a design when my band finally decides on a name, I'll look you up. Can you draw pterodactyls? lol

Hm, I think you're referring to my thread as the "dead one". :D I've been so busy working on a portfolio lately for a new job but I've got 2 sites done and will be doing more soon.

Anyway, your title says "free" but then you say "cheap". :p Think you could design a simple CD cover for me? You can view my site here: http://www.dannydotguitar.com

Something simple, and acoustic-guitar themed. Something that can either be printed on an insert or onto the CD itself, so I think that's like 4.5" by 4.5".

Anyway, let me know if you're up to it.

where's my fucking tit job you jerk! I've been waiting bare breasted for a month in my pink satin sheets!

Hey man, I enjoy design alot myself. I've been working in photoshop for a while now. But I know a band that is in need of some "trippy" artwork for a CD. So maybe if you took a hit of acid and then tried to design something, whatever that would look like would probably be what we are going for. :D But seriously, I've been trying to come up with something but have been coming up dry. So really I just want to use your creativitey for some ideas, but if you wanted to whip something up that would be pretty sweet too. The name of the band is Aqueous, we haven't come up with a name of the album yet. Obviously, since you're offering this for free it is entirley in your hands. Even if you want to do it or not. Ethier way THANKS

prehistoric creatures aren't really a specialty of mine, but hell's yeah i'll give it a shot :) email me or PM me when you guys have a name - i'd be glad to lend a hand.

If you're still up for a design when my band finally decides on a name, I'll look you up. Can you draw pterodactyls? lol

flat1ine I responded to your e-mail, I really like what you came up with. Thanks! :cool:

hey flat1line,

checked out your sites, u got some great stuff up :D

was wondering if u could come up with a few ideas for a logo design for me?

Jimmy Welburn Music

u can check out www.myspace.com/jimmywelburn for my music and some ideas.

anything u can help out with would be greatly appreciated.

jimmy :P

bold? absolutely.

without merit? not entirely.

the kid can play. he ain't steve vai yet, but he's shaping up a bit like ralph macchio, espcially if you check that hat ...

please tell me someone, anyone got that?

Kind of a bold statement about yourself dont you think?

great work with the design erik (flat1ine), top quality.

anyone needing any graphic design stuff should seriously give him a shout!

Hey
Not sure if you would be interested but my band have just changed our name and dont have any logos or art work now. If you would be interested in doing a logo or something then it would really be appreciated.
www.myspace.com/zoologicyeovil is the myspace. Its plain at the moment and theres a pikey logo that we have put there temporary.
Anyway let me know.
Cheers
Mark

Last edited:
Back