Any Producer you Want?

Re: robert johnson

darrin_h2000 said:
robert johnson was a blues guitarist that invented lead guitar (soloing and stuff). anyway the legend goes that robert would do anything to be a big time musician but couldnt play a lick so an old man told him to meet a man called scratch at an old crossroad outside kallamazoo mississippi and he would make all his dreams come true.

anyway robert met up with the scratch(satan) and for his immortal soul scratch would tune his guitar and he could play like no other bluesman could. so he made the deal.and his carreer was great being the greatest musician of his day. but he was murderd at age 34 by the jealous husband of a woman that robert was screwing. noone knows exactly where the body was buried , the man took that to his grave.(rummor has it though that the sister of the man had showed authorities where the body is recently).

And then Ralph Macchio shows up. Scratch challenges him to cut heads with Jack Butler (who is really Steve Vai in disguise). Ralph wins because Steve can't hit one certain note on his Jackson that Ralph hit on his Tele.

:)

How the hell did this thread change from Stating your fav producer, to Ralph Macchio.....You know what... I don't even wanna know....

And who the fuck is Steve Vai?

Actually, I don't wanna know that either.......:rolleyes:
:D

Ok:
Mutt
Bob Rock
Trent

Overproduction rocks!

(Where's Eugene's Trick Bag when I need it?)

Steve Vai and Ralph Macchoi or whatever had nothing to do with robert johnson. Crossroads was fiction.

I only wish the karate kid could have been taught a lesson from Steven Segal. NOW HE'S A REAL GUITARIST.:cool:

Back