another song for the man up stairs

Are you looking for comments and critiques, or are you just posting? Which is fine. If you want to just post up songs, we have a section for that.

This is on a production note. I think you are moving in the right direction, but IMO, you should be able to dig deeper.

Post streamer links to your stuff. Folk are less inclined to download from someone they don't know.
Your lack of information aand subject matter will make things difficult enough so use the forum's player, (does that still exist?), Soundcloud, Youtube or Soundclick etc.

Post streamer links to your stuff. Folk are less inclined to download from someone they don't know.
Your lack of information aand subject matter will make things difficult enough so use the forum's player, (does that still exist?), Soundcloud, Youtube or Soundclick etc.

Hi Ray, his mp3s are uploaded to the site, they aren't links. That means they are safe to download. You are able to upload only certain file types.... jpg, png, mp3, etc. Oh, by safe, I mean no executables or viruses. I don't know if the material is safe. lol

I think the sung/falsetto part is too loud...or too upfront...or too pitchy. I think it could work as is if you just turn it down or put a lot more reverb on it, but as it is, it sort of sticks out as being off.

Keep going!

Back