All the time in the world

Witti007

Hello everybody,
I'm new here. Here is my latest demo production called ”All The Time In The World”. I had this pop tune lying around and collecting dust for about two years. It was a catchy instrumental track and I wasn’t sure if it really needed lyrics or not. A few months ago Mark Sapsford from London offered to collaborate with me. His previous work impressed me so much that I sent him the tune and asked him to give it a try. The very next day Mark sent me some lines that were geared around a long-distance relationship and almost perfect for the song. We tweaked the hook a bit and bingo, that was it. The good thing was that I didn’t have to change my instrumental track at all to get his lyrics to work. I then sent a demo of this song to Vince Denimarck, a singer from Florida. I have worked with Vince in the past and wanted to do a new song together with him. Vince instantly fell in love with this track but it took him a while to book a studio. His vocal performance was so good, the rest was a snap. Vince recently sent a rough demo of this song to a big radio station in Florida and they mentioned that they want to highlight it once it’s done. I had a lot of fun producing this track with these two guys. They work so efficiently you’d think they are professionals. I would like to thank them for sharing their talents with me.
I hope you like this track. Feedback is always very much appreciated.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8744323

ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
(Sapsford / Denimarck / Baitinger)

Verse 1
Say when will you be coming home
You told me that you won’t be long
So when will you be coming home
To me

Verse 2
I wait for you so patiently
And listen for you intently
To me, straight to me

Chorus
You know, I want you, I really do
And it’s all true
And when, you arrive
I’ll make you mine
We’ll have all the time in the world

Verse 3
You’ll see that it’s our destiny
Stay with me for eternity
To me, straight to me

Chorus
You know, I need you, I really do
And it’s all true
And when, you arrive
I’ll make you mine

Bridge
Let’s sail into the night
Make it right, hold on tight
No one means more than you
It’s you, only you

Chorus
You know, I love you, I really do
And it’s all true
And when, you arrive
I’ll make you mine
We have all the time in the world

You know, I want you, I really do
It’s all true
And when, you arrive
I’ll make you mine

All The Time In The World © 2010 Mark Sapsford / Vince Denimarck / Robert Baitinger

http://www.standingovationmusic.co.uk/
www.vincedenimarck.lecn.net
www.robertbaitinger.de

Hi Dodgeaspen,
thanks for giving my song a listen. Having it sound like Jimmy Buffett is not a bad thing, I guess.

All the best
Robert

Back