After 9 hours

Heart Shaped box - big sound for three piece - well done. I think the drums are what really fills it out. Good playing and good recording.

Say it ain't so - at the beginning the guitar sounds out of tune and so does the singer. Seems to smooth out? as it gets going though. Again the drummer really fills up the space in this.

You're doing ok with the recording - time for some original tunes.......

ido1957 said:
Heart Shaped box - big sound for three piece - well done. I think the drums are what really fills it out. Good playing and good recording.

Say it ain't so - at the beginning the guitar sounds out of tune and so does the singer. Seems to smooth out? as it gets going though. Again the drummer really fills up the space in this.

You're doing ok with the recording - time for some original tunes.......

Thanks, I did the best I could for 4 shitty mics, and I did notice the out of tuneness.

The kid that we leave all of our song wirtting was out of town, but one of these days we'll write something about our happy, middle class, small town lives.

-jeffrey

Hi Neighbor, Aurora OH here. :cool:

Tune no 1 is SOOOO distorted its painful, ease up a bit on the levels. The song is kinda cool, it just needs tightening up. The singer has a decent sound, there is a lot of good stuff here but tatch the levels in the loud stuff.

Back