Administrators

Starstreams

Hello
Anyone happen to know who the admin is here? I tried sending an email to the contact link at the bottom right of the forum. But I know it's a holiday.
I have no edit or report links on the bottom left to edit my posts as some mentioned I should. I tried logging in with both latest versions of Firefox and Chrome. I did notice however today that my account had no email specified in my profile, maybe that was reset during a software update? I have not been her since 2010. I'm surprised I was still able to make posts the last two weeks. I've updated my info, email and password and also confirmed the verify link that was sent to my email. So the account should be activated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 9
I wonder if it has something to do with privileges, as you have additional buttons that we "commoners" don't see. I just see Report and Edit on the left and Like and Reply on the right side.

I'm not sure what's going on gecko zzed.
But here is another screenshot of this page. I thought maybe it was a theme issue, but I have not changed my windows theme.

Attachments

• noedit.jpg
    noedit.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 5
@ mjbphotos

When I click that feedback link you posted, I get an error page that says: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

I believe you have to be logged in to access the Special Forum which contains that feedback.
Think about what you're saying for a second. How would I be posting if I wasn't logged in?

@gecko zzed
You're a mod. You just mentioned that you see my controls on your end, but didn't say anything else. Is this the kind of help I'm going to get here?
Like is anyone trying to fixed this? If not I'll move on to another forum.

Yes - those are the features available on the forum I moderate. I guess some of Starstream's privileges are limited. I'm sure our admins and mods will sort this for him. If it's a problem, you can remove my edit button, I really don't mind.

Yes - those are the features available on the forum I moderate. I guess some of Starstream's privileges are limited. I'm sure our admins and mods will sort this for him. If it's a problem, you can remove my edit button, I really don't mind.
OMG NO! My dyslexic fingers are always mispleling wrods taht I go bakc to corretc!!!

Arrogant, excuse me. Typing with one hand.

Adjective: arrogant

having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Nope - just you going on and on about the mods and admin was frankly wildy over the top and eggy.
I think you are probably right, and I probably am arrogant. Prams out because you don't have an edit button just make me wonder. I suspect opinionated would be a better term, because I know my abilities and status in the world - you seem to expect yours to be a notch higher. In th great scheme of things, I hope you get your edit button, I'm sure you will sleep so much better with it.

ps I left the spelling of 'the' wrong, so you'd not feel bad that I get to use the edit button that I do have, and you don't ........... yet.

Think about what you're saying for a second. How would I be posting if I wasn't logged in?

@gecko zzed
You're a mod. You just mentioned that you see my controls on your end, but didn't say anything else. Is this the kind of help I'm going to get here?
Like is anyone trying to fixed this? If not I'll move on to another forum.
Glad to be of service. Should you require further assistance, here's my number : 438-5678

Back