A Joe Biden Poll

Do you think Joe Biden is one of the best U. S. Presidents in the last 30 years?

• No!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fukk No!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Are You High AND Stupid?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • My username is Dave Matthews

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I Am An Illegal Immigrant Living In The U.S.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I teach chemistry to kids in England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe should be in a nursing home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of you are emotional and don’t like Trump, boo hoo…get over it. Watch the clips and I dare you to defend them. This is who you want in office for another four years?????

I’ve seen some of these on the news but honestly never sat and searched them. Wow, this is the man leading our country right now. It’s painfully sad to watch but I can’t help but laugh along with the rest of America and the world.

My favorite is at 23:24 when he says “Poor kids have just as much potential and creativity as white kids.” What a closet bigot 😂🤣😂
I don't think he's in the closet at all. Racial Jungle Joedaughtershowers' voters make up reasons out of whole cloth to call Trump a racist but turn a blind eye to Biden's repeatedly demonstrated genuine racism just like they turn a blind eye to him taking showers with his daughter and everything else they'd be foaming at the mouth over if it was Trump.

Haven't watched the whole thing but where he says "I'm going to bed" the best part is shortly thereafter when he starts rambling and KJP cuts him off and tells everyone it's over.

1716682741123.png

Last edited:
This is not only our current sitting President, but we’re not even to January swear-in yet, and there are people (I’m sure nice people in the meat world) that actually plan to vote for him to serve 4 more years in office, which he clearly won’t be capable of doing, leaving Miss Word Salad as our country’s leading. Why? I just can’t believe it.

Gavin Newsom is a schmoozing shmuck but at least he doesn’t have bats fluttering around in his belfry. This is just sad and desperate and I don’t understand the reasons for wanting him another 4 years.

This is the man who is negotiating nuclear arms deals and (presumably) has access to red button that can end the world and the man leading (well not really but should be) diplomatic relations both with our allies but especially our adversaries. This is valid cause for concern.

I still am disappointed with the one quote….”Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids” That is a Freudian slip.

Anybody but that worthless piece of shit Biden.
I think you should spend a month shadowing Uncle Joe, just to see if you'd change your mind about anything, to see if you'd cut him some slack or discover that things are worse than you currently think. It would be an interesting experiment.
You might get some interesting songs out of it.

He did inherit some post-COVID problems, I’ll acknowledge that. But his foreign policy is ineffective if not non-existent, he is fiscally irresponsible, and his open border policy is not restrictive enough to track those coming into and remaining in our country, and his policy on not strong-arming Israel to protect Palestinian citizens encourages Netanyahu to continue slaughtering innocent Palestinians, particularly women and children, and leave them in the face of starvation.

I think you should spend a month shadowing Uncle Joe, just to see if you'd change your mind about anything, to see if you'd cut him some slack or discover that things are worse than you currently think. It would be an interesting experiment.
I assume it would be a shocking, sobering, enlightening experience for the average biden hater. And I absolutely assume they would have radical shift in perspective, understanding.

FTR, I don’t hate Biden but I DO hate Harris. As an example I could see myself having morning coffee and convo (non-political chit chat) with Biden as a person and being much more comfortable of an experience than with Trump. But as for the job at hand, Biden IMHO needs to be respectfully put out to pasture and considered as time served and commended for such.

Now Harris on the other hand, none of this applies. But I believe Trump is the best choice for the position of available options. Despite my over exaggerating on Biden for effect sometimes, I believe it is time for him to step down as CEO. It’s a tough 24/7 job and I just don’t feel he is up to that task another 4 years beginning this January.

But as for the job at hand, Biden IMHO needs to be respectfully put out to pasture and considered as time served and commended for such.
It is my opinion that if you were to spend three days shadowing him - meaning being at his side constantly other than showering and shitting - you would have your mind radically changed about the "put out to pasture" notion.

It is my opinion that if you were to spend three days shadowing him - meaning being at his side constantly other than showering and shitting - you would have your mind radically changed about the "put out to pasture" notion.
I don’t know because I won’t be in that position so cannot absolutely defend something we can only hypothesize. I’ve said before he seems to be a genuinely nice human being. But my election choice isn’t based on who is the nicest guy, and Ailey on who I think is the best candidate to run the country in its current state, nationally and globally (international policy and dipolomacy).

And I’ve said this and it is true: There are two debates the candidates have agreed on. Could those change my choice? Not likely but certainly possible. Let’s see how those go.

I didn’t like Biden long before Trump appeared on the scene. Didn’t like him as a senator.
But he does have a cool Corvette. I’ll give him that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back