A Joe Biden Poll

Do you think Joe Biden is one of the best U. S. Presidents in the last 30 years?

• No!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fukk No!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Are You High AND Stupid?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • My username is Dave Matthews

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I Am An Illegal Immigrant Living In The U.S.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I teach chemistry to kids in England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe should be in a nursing home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I just can't decide...
Should I vote for a failed, lying, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 88+ count charges, known sex abuser, fraudster, bible grifting, multiple infidelity, chickenshit?
Or a brain wormed conspiracy theorist who's own family does not support?
Hmmm... so hard...
Oh really? Well how would you describe Biden?

So what guess that would make him the best of the candidates?
I suppose none of us can answer that question.

But for me personally, I have my own opinions about both candidates....Sorry to be honest, but you Dave has never directly answered a question about Biden when others have asked, always blame Trump for all of the worlds problems, and actually never give real facts when questioned. Only biased opinionated shit you saw or read somewhere.

Coming from an outsider, that seems not only boldly inappropriate to me, but also unfair because you don't actually know what it is like to have a business here in the US at this time. I do.

Pretty much anything you say is based on what you hear from media with no actual living of a the things you have something to say about. I live here. I employ people with my business. I pay taxes.

How about I tell you how life is in your country? #1, I wouldnt because I would never be arrogant enough to pretend I know how you live. What gives you the right to judge us?

Oh wait, who is us? Are we they? Who are you?

I suppose none of us can answer that question.

But for me personally, I have my own opinions about both candidates....Sorry to be honest, but you Dave has never directly answered a question about Biden when others have asked, always blame Trump for all of the worlds problems, and actually never give real facts when questioned. Only biased opinionated shit you saw or read somewhere.

Coming from an outsider, that seems not only boldly inappropriate to me, but also unfair because you don't actually know what it is like to have a business here in the US at this time. I do.

Pretty much anything you say is based on what you hear from media with no actual living of a the things you have something to say about. I live here. I employ people with my business. I pay taxes.

How about I tell you how life is in your country? #1, I wouldnt because I would never be arrogant enough to pretend I know how you live. What gives you the right to judge us?

Oh wait, who is us? Are we they? Who are you?
I'm not judging you.
And sure, it's only my opinion, but I view Biden as the least dangerous choice.
Do I wish there were 2 or 3 different/younger choices? Sure, but that is not how this is shaping up is it?

One thing about Biden. In his inaugural speech he talked about ‘uniting the country’
He did no such thing but immediately started shitting on Trump supporters. Which is (or was) roughly half the country.

He hasn’t united shit!

Me I won’t vote for any of the available candidates.

One thing about Biden. In his inaugural speech he talked about ‘uniting the country’
He did no such thing but immediately started shitting on Trump supporters. Which is (or was) roughly half the country.

He hasn’t united shit!
And what was Trump doing?
Lying and stirring up as much shit as possible. Further dividing everyone.

I'm not judging you.
And sure, it's only my opinion, but I view Biden as the least dangerous choice.
Do I wish there were 2 or 3 different/younger choices? Sure, but that is not how this is shaping up is it?
That is likely the most reasonable thing I have ever heard you say in conversation with myself anyway.

Fair enough.

You know, I have had thoughts that he sometimes has a bit of a whiskey mouth. I could completely be wrong though...
Yeah, it’s his reputation…he’s a Kennedy! But you can just see it on his face same as I can see on mine. Enough of the drink will takes its toll on a man’s face

Trump won't debate. He will eventually claim the rules are unfair to him and back out. The right wing news organizations are already setting the stage for him to do this and the base will eat up his victim sob stories again. He should have been a singer songwriter, me me me me meee.
Bet you he will. This is what will secure his leading polls.

Biden is trying to limit the terms which is cowardly but whatever. They will debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back