A Joe Biden Poll

Do you think Joe Biden is one of the best U. S. Presidents in the last 30 years?

• No!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fukk No!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Are You High AND Stupid?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • My username is Dave Matthews

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I Am An Illegal Immigrant Living In The U.S.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I teach chemistry to kids in England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Biden will turn to the side and start punching the air and Trump will have a coronary before he lands the first punch.

I just want to see their brains go at it. No excuses, Mano y Mano.
This will triple viewership of the most-watched Super Bowl in history

…meanwhile the global puppet masters of the world are congratulating themselves on this brilliant, financially-lucrative event. As a societal puppet bet your sweet ass I’m gonna watch it!

Last edited:
Regardless of brain worm, RFK Jr. is still polling well. It should be a 3 way debate, amirite?

Is there anyone here old enough to remember when Presidential debates were sponsored by The League Of Women Voters? Rhetorical question.

One thing I do wonder about Biden finally agreeing to what seems like an uneven match, is that if the hush money trial verdict somehow affects Trump’s availability to participate. With all of the shady tricks going on I honestly hope this is not another. If it is, you heard it from me first. Otherwise, let the debates begin!

I’ll start a thread night of the first and we can post real time. It would be SUPER cool to have a live feed on here where txt responses are immediate like I did with a local news channel covering the F Scott Key bridge demolition.

Hey admin and mods, would that be something possible on this site or would it have to be through an umbrella site like YouTube?

It would be hella fun if possible.

I am Faustino Garcia in the chat chain (one of my anonymous accounts I use for sites that are gonna spam me) and was a hero lol. Good information and basic enough to be in my level of knowledge to say accurately.bit was a local news station streaming it live so I joined in on the chat box.

Live chat during the televised debate on here would be the coolest thing since The Cave. If not, I’ll see what it takes on Faustino’s YouTube account to try and get one going and link it here, but no promises on that

Currently, Trump is only available on Wednesdays. Pompous ass Biden acknowledged that today by saying to Trump, "I heard you're free on Wednesdays." in regard to the announcement of two debates between the two of them hosted by CNN and. ABC. Not exactly Trump friendly, or impartial hosts, to say the least.

Biden's comment, "I heard you're free on Wednesdays" is proof positive that Biden is acutely aware of just how successful his "handlers" have been in keeping Trump tied up in a courtroom for four days a week.

I'm not a Trump fan, other than the fact that he was a damn fine POTUS at the right time when this country was in dire need of a leader who would do his best to improve the economy, and defend America from enemies from abroad or already here in existence on American soil.

I'll spare ya'll with my complaints about Biden's inability to do the job he was supposedly elected to do by 81 million people. I'm quite certain that reasonable minded Democrats have been suffering buyers remorse for the past three years.

God willing, I'm looking foward to 2028!

I agree with most of what you wrote.!Until ‘28, I’m looking forward to the first debate!

This brings up a great point, though: If Biden wins Kamala Harris would traditionally be the Dem party nominee in ‘28. We have yet to know the Trump VP and nominee. Or maybe these last 4 years will FINALLY allow an independent new blood to have a fighting chance at the Office. Doubt it but dare to dream. Harris as acting or elected President worries the shit out of me. Trump’s VP may do the same but can’t say until I know who it is.

This brings up a great point, though: If Biden wins Kamala Harris would traditionally be the Dem party nominee in ‘28.
It could possibly be much worse than a Kamala Harris nomination for 2028, which in all likelihood would never happen because a majority of Democrats and normal minded Americans simply don't like her, but it's also possible that the bumbling fool Biden could win re-election on Nov 5, take the oath again in January 2025, resign a year after, leaving Harris in his wake. Scary shit, but a temporary shit show.

It'll be a full on effort by all Democrats to possibly nominate and elect Michelle Obama, but I'd like to hope that the majority of Americans have common sense enough to dismiss Barack Obama's desire to "fundamentally" transform America.

Americans should never under estimate Barack Obama's desire and ability to do irrevocable damage to the this country.

Back