A Joe Biden Poll

Do you think Joe Biden is one of the best U. S. Presidents in the last 30 years?

• No!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fukk No!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Are You High AND Stupid?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • My username is Dave Matthews

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I Am An Illegal Immigrant Living In The U.S.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I teach chemistry to kids in England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe should be in a nursing home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes if wonder if the real purpose of elections every 4 years is to keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves. am

The donor class selects the candidates then presents them to us as our ‘champions’.
Modern day gladiators.
I am not much into conspiracy theories but I have to keep asking myself why would sane world leaders point nuclear missiles at each other? Maybe they are just plane insane.

I have to wonder-this being a recording forum-why the fuck does Trump and his video crew not go outside of the courthouse to video him speaking? The audio is fucking horrible in there. Go the fuck outside at least!

Just sayin...

Sometimes if wonder if the real purpose of elections every 4 years is to keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves.

The donor class selects the candidates then presents them to us as our ‘champions’.
Modern day gladiators.
It is, and to keep us distracted from the true powers that rule us all. Call it conspiracy if you will but it is money that makes the laws; they just do it through elected officials so we don’t revolt and make us think we are in control.

So the debate is going to be televised in a closed studio setting with no live audience. This will hurt Trump a little because he feeds on audience synergy, but Biden deserves (needs) a handicap so there it is.

Also making news today is a House special committee voting to hold Garland in contempt of Congress for not releasing the audio of Robert Hurt’s investigation in Biden harboring classified documents. I guess it goes to the house for a vote and if he is determined to be in contempt, it is referred to the DOJ and himself for action. 😂🤣😅

Never did I ever thing I’d see so much front-of-the-scenes malarkey at such high govt levels in my lifetime. 😞

No wonder why Dems and Republicans don’t want RFK in the debate. Except for the rain worm thing, the two debates could actually see him gaining a majority in the polls if he played his cards right, e.g.- not engage in the inevitable shit slinging. That and a few well-crafted responses to moderator questions would be dangerous for the other two.

And be sober a coupla weeks beforehand.

RFK is pretty damn smart.

I hope the parasite that made it to his brain is dead so it doesn’t keep eating. But hey, lose a little brain…..no big deal. We only use about 10% anyway.
:D

RFK is pretty damn smart.

I hope the parasite that made it to his brain is dead so it doesn’t keep eating. But hey, lose a little brain…..no big deal. We only use about 10% anyway.
:D
It is. It crystallizes as brain power treats it as an intruder, similar to a Pearl in an oyster

And this tiny parasite was neutralized before causing any harm. And this particular worm does eat anything though it does passively absorb nurtrients. It’s dead, though. RFK just has to lay off the sauce and be sharp…and get admission to the shitshow which doesn’t look promising at this point.

And this tiny parasite was neutralized before causing any harm. And this particular worm does eat anything though it does passively absorb nurtrients. It’s dead, though. RFK just has to lay off the sauce and be sharp…and get admission to the shitshow which doesn’t look promising at this point.
You know, I have had thoughts that he sometimes has a bit of a whiskey mouth. I could completely be wrong though...

So the debate is going to be televised in a closed studio setting with no live audience. This will hurt Trump a little because he feeds on audience synergy, but Biden deserves (needs) a handicap so there it is.
Trump won't debate. He will eventually claim the rules are unfair to him and back out. The right wing news organizations are already setting the stage for him to do this and the base will eat up his victim sob stories again. He should have been a singer songwriter, me me me me meee.

Hmmm... I just can't decide...
Should I vote for a failed, lying, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 88+ count charges, known sex abuser, fraudster, bible grifting, multiple infidelity, chickenshit?
Or a brain wormed conspiracy theorist who's own family does not support?
Hmmm... so hard...

Last edited:
Trump won't debate. He will eventually claim the rules are unfair to him and back out. The right wing news organizations are already setting the stage for him to do this and the base will eat up his victim sob stories again. He should have been a singer songwriter, me me me me meee.
Wait, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back