2 Full Demos |

In the first, the synth lead that enters about 55 secs in is too loud. It kills everything behind it. Some good ideas overall, though. I like the snap fingers effect.

The second is also a good start - again similarly good spread and tight low end, and some interesting groove thoughts ... but the second is a bit more repetitive with the motiff - watch the "sameness" and don't let it get "too linear".

In the first, the synth lead that enters about 55 secs in is too loud. It kills everything behind it. Some good ideas overall, though. I like the snap fingers effect.

The second is also a good start - again similarly good spread and tight low end, and some interesting groove thoughts ... but the second is a bit more repetitive with the motiff - watch the "sameness" and don't let it get "too linear".
Thank you so much again for the feedback. Im going to make the leads in the second verse lower. And i also do have to make different "styles" and not go after the same all time. But currently im getting them good together so i can mashup them all in a remix later on! But i will try and make some changes to the second one, make it more interesting and different. and i will also do some more sound changes on the first one!

Back