‘The Chase’. Feedback?

The distorted guitar riff and the orchestral strings actually work pretty well together. The percussion is quite random but suits the cinematic theme. It would go well with a hammer horror type of visual with plump breasted maidens cowering in terror at the sight of Vlad and his enormous horn. Good jam.

The distorted guitar riff and the orchestral strings actually work pretty well together. The percussion is quite random but suits the cinematic theme. It would go well with a hammer horror type of visual with plump breasted maidens cowering in terror at the sight of Vlad and his enormous horn. Good jam.

Lol. Not quite the imagery I was attempting to conjure but thanks for taking time to listen! :)

Very interesting composition and sound, especially with the Dhol drums! I really like the somewhat dark and mysterious vibe of this track. This inspired me to work on and complete a similar instrumental composition with Tabala that I had started a while ago.

Loved the cool melody and guitar sound at the very end!

Very interesting composition and sound, especially with the Dhol drums! I really like the somewhat dark and mysterious vibe of this track. This inspired me to work on and complete a similar instrumental composition with Tabala that I had started a while ago.

Loved the cool melody and guitar sound at the very end!

Nice one endless, glad this inspired something similar - let me have a listen when it's done :)

Completely agree with the soundtrack feeling, if that's intended then it's right but I wouldn't normally listen to this on my car (I do not listed to soundtracks). Was composed trying to go with an specific video?

Back