Any Viable Cave Alt's Out There ?

Whats wrong with Prime Time? Kinda seems like it is what the Cave was supposed to be before the moderators let douchebags take it over and then admit defeat by closing it instead of enforcing any kind of standards..

Whats wrong with Prime Time? Kinda seems like it is what the Cave was supposed to be before the moderators let douchebags take it over and then admit defeat by closing it instead of enforcing any kind of standards..

Actually Gidge .it all went sideways when Dragon created Jenny's place...never should have happened...They both serve the same purpose which is to discuss all the things that have nothing to do with Home recording. Instead of saying hey lets make a PG rated place and let "almost anything go" in the Cave, he should have just toned the Cave down to what Prime Time has become...

The Cave was quite a different forum than anywhere else I've stumbled upon out there on the net...mainly because it was most often musicians coming from all different spaces and places around the world bullshitting and joking about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness or lack thereof.

Someone else had compared it to SNL and it kind of was...and like SNL we've had some awesome talent and some asshats that we'd been better off not having in the room.

It looks like Prime Time is going to be the Cave PG 16 and that's cool with me... don't like that it appears they're going to toss the archived material into oblivion but that's why I have a garage full of shit I haven't used in 20 years. Lesson to be learned...nothing last forever (except our souls) and just like the morning constitution...at some point you have to answer that uncomfortable, yet necessary, urge to purge.

thats a fair analysis...

but if this was the Cave, I woulda tore you a new asshole....

I keed..I keed....

Ya know, I think pretty much everyone is over it. A little bit of whining, but for the most part, everyone is pretty cool with shutting down the cave.

Incorrect.

On the last day of the Cave, he posted a link to his website which contained a few recordings he made. He played bass on the track I listened to which was a decent performance. ;)

Cheers! :)

in the cave....
I don't know the guy, but has he venture outside of Prime Time yet?

Maybe put in a polite request to have the admin and mods rename prime time.

Cave lite 2.0
:)

All the cave dwellers can post there........just minding manners.

Back