Billie Eilish

Shes a nobody that got let in
Jealous?

It's entirely a different situation now. The days of music industry moguls deciding who gets in are long gone primarily because the internet changed everything. These days, every musician/songwriter/singer who owns a computer can promote their music online. She did that and managed to attain a huge fanbase online paving the road ahead to perform live in concert in front of her fans. That's admirable.

It isn't just Billie who are using the internet. There are many many other musicians of huge past fame who are still recording, producing their own CDs and mp3 files up for sale at their websites. It makes sense to do that if it's the only way that fans have access to listening.

If all four of The Beatles were still alive and recording together today.....??? Online only!!!

Damn Beaky you ok man? Chilax dude. The war is over.. peace love and power to the people man.

Id take that whore reverse wheelbarrow, by the ankles..get her up there and finish it cowgirl..
And I'd rather read differences of opinions along political lines between members of HR compared to what you had posted!

Your post crossed a point of unforgiveness!!!!!!!!!

Myself, and many others here at HR have daughters and granddaughters, and I'm certain that now you're on everyone's shit list for all time.

And I'd rather read differences of opinions along political lines between members of HR compared to what you had posted!

Your post crossed a point of unforgiveness!!!!!!!!!

Myself, and many others here at HR have daughters and granddaughters, and I'm certain that now you're on everyone's shit list for all time.
I was wrong. Everyone appears to be mostly concerned about your state of mind .

You referred to Billie Ellish as a "whore".

Rather than calling you out for labeling her as a whore, TAE and others were more concerned about your state of mind and not at all concerned that you would bend her over a wheelbarrow and finish it. Fuck her in the ass? WOW!

I have always known that sooner or later, after all these years, that there would eventually be a day or a thread here that would be an endall for me here at HR.

Today is that day!

Hey Beaker I don't hate ya and I have daughters. What you said above was very disrespectful to Billie and degrading to women in general so yeah I agree with Randy that you're way out of line.. I know you're a smart cat and I suspect you may be on meds and just kind of on that excitable boy side of life at the moment. I encourage you to just take a step back and RELAX man...take a chill pill...the simple life is complicated but it is still a beautiful life and a beautiful world. We wimpy little humas are like ants making anthills. With think we're a big deal, that we can screw this whole thing up but we give ourselves way to much credit....a very myopic, naïve and narcissistic perspective...it all works out in the end...if it hasn't worked out it isn't the end...so

RELAX

Last edited:
I was wrong. Everyone appears to be mostly concerned about your state of mind .

You referred to Billie Ellish as a "whore".

Rather than calling you out for labeling her as a whore, TAE and others were more concerned about your state of mind and not at all concerned that you would bend her over a wheelbarrow and finish it. Fuck her in the ass? WOW!

I have always known that sooner or later, after all these years, that there would eventually be a day or a thread here that would be an endall for me here at HR.

Today is that day!
I know it's been a loooooong ass time Randy but less we forget back in the wild west days of this BBS when the cave was a place where anything goes...We had chaod fellating turd gurgling crazy folks like Cl8ton that posted far worse stuff... I know some here give you shit but you're a brother ...warts n all and I hope ya stick around. Though I don't always agree with you, you bring balance and I consider you a friend. You can always block Lazerbeak

Like blind men at a roulette table they lay their lives out on a handful of rules
Are they doing the right thing or tell me lord, tell me, are they fools?

I am a product of the 70's..this new bullshit candy ass world aint working out..Yall are gonna need to tighten up.

My suggestion to everyone is, learn to fight. Schools failed. Women failed. Schools are for females anyways.

Use these town forums to know thy enemy. Find out what disciplines they have mastered. Dude..Im gonna cream all of you..

Back