Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren't for the giant size fiasco preceding him, he would look worse than he does. It's the lesser of two evils at this point.

Hundreds of millions of people in this country and we get a choice between Trump and Biden, surely we can do better.

Respected around the world? :unsure: Bringing the world together with his policies? :unsure: Showing leadership?:unsure:

It is a known fact that when something gets expensive, then people ditch it for a cheaper alternative. So when oil importing countries can longer afford to buy oil and gas, then they buy cheaper coal or even level their forests. That's what you call ecological I suppose if you spin things but really more like a disaster.

Respected around the world? :unsure: Bringing the world together with his policies? :unsure: Showing leadership?:unsure:

It is a known fact that when something gets expensive, then people ditch it for a cheaper alternative. So when oil importing countries can longer afford to buy oil and gas, then they buy cheaper coal or even level their forests. That's what you call ecological I suppose if you spin things but really more like a disaster.

You're not an American, correct?

You're not an American, correct?
Americans aren't from many other parts of the world, but still tell others how to live their lives So what is your point?

Do you ask Sky television news in Australia the same question? Or do you think the rest of the world can not comment at who is in charge of America?

Last edited:
Do you ask Sky television news in Australia the same question? Or do you think the rest of the world can not comment at who is in charge of America?
Let's start with something a little easier to answer. I know I've been throwing some hardballs at you. Your username is Ed Fones, right?

Well it is very boring being lectured to so Ill make it easier for you. The floor is yours work away.
Ok cool. Thanks. I'm still genuinely unsure of your nation of origin but I think it's outside of America. The USA in particular. If we can establish that much it would help this conversation move forward. I don't need to know where you're from, just that you're not from America.

I can't take the floor until I'm sure I'm not moving forward on an assumption. Are you now or have you ever been an American citizen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back