Please Delete my Account

• Thread starter Deleted member 203901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 203901

Hi admins and moderators of this website. I wanted to request you to kindly delete my account and all my data/posts from this website forever. Thank you so much.

Regards,

I am feeling the same way and want out xxx
You can check out any time, but you can never leave. It is unfair, we are trapped here. There is no way to manually delete your account. This should be illegal, we have the right to be forgotten by law with our data.. it fucking stinks.

Hi admins and moderators of this website. I wanted to request you to kindly delete my account and all my data/posts from this website forever. Thank you so much.

Regards,
I tried to get thrown out by sending a load of abuse and swearing to the mod Gecko a few weeks ago but that did not work. I think we are stuck here

How do you leave?
Well there’s two ways.

1) stop posting. But keep in mind that requires discipline
2) be enough of a dick and get yourself banned. Then you can’t post anymore.

But if you want to be forgotten, that’s easy. Out of sight, out of mind.

What seems to make more sense to me is to chill the fuck out and calm down.
Post when you feel like contributing. Don’t get too involved and get your panties all bunched up.

There’s people here that agitate you? Put them on ignore and you won’t have to read their posts.

Last edited:
How could this be used against you, like are you gonna go Kohberger on a bunch of co ed hotties? then they will search back on homerecorders, and find you were unhappy and want to 'slay' with your 'axe'....shit could get serious...

...or how bout that show where you ' really killed it'

If I said ..'go jump in a lake' how could they know it was 'the Beak' typing the works? No cameras watching me type it. Hmmm. Place and time? not enough.

So whats this data concern?

its worthless...data....here. Gimme $20 I ll tell you what shoe I put on first this morning ...left or right..ANY TAKERS?

Back