What makes Biden so good?

Nothing but toyotas in my driveway. Never have any problems except for routine ones like brakes, hoses, belts, that kind of thing. I liked my volvos but they had lots of problems and everytime you sneezed it was another 500 dollars. If I could afford it, I would drive a 67 Buick Rivera

Attachments

• img6816-1555510393846@2x.jpg
    img6816-1555510393846@2x.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 1
I would do it again in a heartbeat. I was debt free out of undergrad and $20,000 out of grad school. Now I just have $5000 left. That’s less than 1970 levels (accounting for inflation).

Last weekend I got to drive a Tesla Model 3 for the day.
It was a pretty fun experience. Took a little bit to get used to it. But got adjusted pretty quickly. Took it on the freeway, in the city, on empty country roads. It’s a heavy car, but handles quite well.
And it’s fucking fast!

Would I buy one? Nah. At that price point, there’s a lot of cars I’d prefer. But realistically I wouldn’t buy one of those either.

But did I mention it’s fucking fast??
:D
I have one and it’s a blast. A little cheaply made. Too much plastic. I don’t like having to navigate a touch screen for basic shit like AC or radio. That’s just not safe. Otherwise it’s a fun drive.

Higher tax revenues and the phasing out of pandemic-relief spending chopped the US federal government’s budget deficit by a record $1.7 trillion in the first nine months of the fiscal year.
The $515 billion gap for the October-to-June period compares with $2.24 trillion in the same period a year ago, the Treasury Department said Wednesday.
I have a feeling why some people don't want to read this. Of course if they do, it will be the treasury department is lying.

I've been spending money like crazy. I just spent nearly 800 bucks on four fruit trees. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a complete heat pump system, duct work and all, about 17 grand's worth, a third of which I may finance at 0% for 18 months. New electric service panel will set me back over 2 grand. Over 2 grand on some fencing, only covering a relatively small area of the property for the dogs to run.

Of course this same time next year things will be totally different. Amazing how that works.

Back to the don't want to read, why do you suppose tax revenue is up from a year ago when there were pandemic lockdowns and such?

I would do it again in a heartbeat. I was debt free out of undergrad and $20,000 out of grad school. Now I just have $5000 left. That’s less than 1970 levels (accounting for inflation).

That's awesome, man. You're reaping the rewards of hard work to get something of value for the rest of your life. You're fulfilling the obligation of signing on the dotted line. I remember back when you were working at a grocery during the pandemic, nothing wrong with that. I'm proud of you. You should be proud of yourself! I'm sure you are, and deservedly so.

So... the chip bill?

So...
Absolutely nobody has a negative comment about this.
I guess it must be something good then...
Right?

That's not fair to say, don't be an asshole.
Whoaaaa Nellie!
It is completely fair to say, when you have to go back to college again just to get a decent job, and you're left stuck with a loan.
I take it that maybe you never went to college yourself.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.
I have degrees from 3 different colleges, and I had student loans to pay off.
Would I do it again?
Nah.. the world has changed too much.
Not much use for a mechanical engineer these days.
ON the other hand, I wouldn't mind going to Vai's school just to get more serious on a guitar.
I don't expect to get paid, but it sure would be fun.

Nothing but toyotas in my driveway.
I was the same way, but Toyota started having recalls.
I actually bought a Ford transit connect van right before Joe was inaugurated.
It was $28K.
I was worried they could go up a lot.
It's good for gigs.

1661539262503.png

I don't owe a penny to anyone for anything and I am not about to start now. The wife wants to get a new car. She has has a 2012 corolla that has 70,000 on it, runs like a top with not a thing wrong with it. I told her that is not about to happen. They say happy wife happy life and at this stage, I say funk that. I drive a 2002 Tacoma, runs like a top, 175,000 on it and the only thing it needs now is a new set of tires. I would like to buy a new truck but that ain't happening either.

What makes him so good? He's a pinball wizard. He ain't got no distractions, don't hear no buzzers or bells, don't see no lights a flashin, governs by sense of smell, always gets the replay, once we seen him fall, that deaf, dumb and blind man
sure plays a mean pinball.

What makes him so good? He's a pinball wizard.
If you are referring to IBB, I was just curious if anyone knows the guy. I'm not even sure he wasn't a troll just fighting from his laptop.
Still, it seems odd that he just vanished after such a push of his agenda. I do care it seems....

If you are referring to IBB, I was just curious if anyone knows the guy. I'm not even sure he wasn't a troll just fighting from his laptop.
Still, it seems odd that he just vanished after such a push of his agenda. I do care it seems....
I was answering what makes Biden so good.

Some are a bit zealous :D

As to the student loan relief......eh, may be good for some, but we’ll all pay for it in the end.

But what about those that worked hard and actually PAIID OFF their student loans.

They get a rebate??
I don’t think so.

Back