Jan 6 ratings dud

Did Trump know then that Putin had plans to invade?
Putin would be a fool to invade while a strong President was running this country.
How could Trump know he would be replaced by a President with zero negotiating skills?
Bribes are the only thing that Joe is good for.
Putin can do whatever he wants, and so can Xi ping.

The secret service boys went on a fishing trip, and Cassidy tells everybody about the fish that got away...
Never mind that she wasn't even there. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:

Last edited:
There’s no limits to what Trump haters will not go to in the effort to get him.

I only wish the liberal fucktards would invest some of that vigor into actually fixing the real problems the United States has.

There’s no limits to what Trump haters will not go to in the effort to get him.

I only wish the liberal fucktards would invest some of that vigor into actually fixing the real problems the United States has.
Exactly! If you gonna preach, at least look in the mirror at reality. I don't give a shit if you are a full on crazy right wing conspiracy Nazi or a far left Marxist, if you actually feel that this televised shit show is fair or just, you are out of your mind stupid. This Jan 6 committee/supposed reality show should be deemed nonsense and not allowed to continue.

Sorry, but when you allow this type of shit to happen, it's going to fail in the end come voting time because the only people watching are the TDS people. We already know who those who are watching are going to vote for. No minds will be changed just like on this forum. This is only showing how out of touch they are and will result in stupid deserving what stupid results in.

I still consider myself a moderate, but I sure am not going to side with this shit show this administration is calling adequate. It is judgmental, racist, and out of the realm of giving a shit about the citizens that pay them to represent. Basically evil and self serving, as most politicians are on both sides, the dems seem to be doing everything they can to fuck up everything and not care who suffers.

Sorry, but I will not support any of it.

Exactly! If you gonna preach, at least look in the mirror at reality. I don't give a shit if you are a full on crazy right wing conspiracy Nazi or a far left Marxist, if you actually feel that this televised shit show is fair or just, you are out of your mind stupid. This Jan 6 committee/supposed reality show should be deemed nonsense and not allowed to continue.

Sorry, but when you allow this type of shit to happen, it's going to fail in the end come voting time because the only people watching are the TDS people. We already know who those who are watching are going to vote for. No minds will be changed just like on this forum. This is only showing how out of touch they are and will result in stupid deserving what stupid results in.

I still consider myself a moderate, but I sure am not going to side with this shit show this administration is calling adequate. It is judgmental, racist, and out of the realm of giving a shit about the citizens that pay them to represent. Basically evil and self serving, as most politicians are on both sides, the dems seem to be doing everything they can to fuck up everything and not care who suffers.

Sorry, but I will not support any of it.
Funny supporting an ACTUAL TV REALITY SHOW guy. You know... that was his only job, right?
:ROFLMAO:

I hate to start a post with a disclaimer, but some of the fucktards here will immediately label me as a Trump supporter should I say anything at all in his defense.

So here you go. ;)
I am not a Trump supporter. I did have hoped for him early on, butI had hopes for Clinton, Obama and Bush jr as well.
All hopes were dashed onto the rocks and destroyed rather quickly.

That being said, an immense amount of money was spent from day one by our own government for no other purpose than to get rid of Trump. Money that ultimately we the tax paying citizens were and are paying for.
That’s completely insane. No president that I know of in my lifetime has been subjected to the amount of abuse that he’s gotten.

And with this Jan 6 bullshit kangaroo court, the money keeps getting wasted.

Rant over.

Back