What's goin' on with everybody

I’m a news producer. Local news. As objective as we can be.
Sounds a great and interesting job. Always fancied a job as a reporter/journalist. I think and have learnt if you tell the truth people respect you. Get caught lying once and they never forget it.

Hope it all works out for you.

The
Sounds a great and interesting job. Always fancied a job as a reporter/journalist. I think and have learnt if you tell the truth people respect you. Get caught lying once and they never forget it.

Hope it all works out for you.
Absolutely true for news. Brian Williams is example A. Politicians on the other hand are free to lie all they want with no repercussions it seems.

I’m a news producer. Local news. As objective as we can be.
Do you really expect people (here) to believe that you are you are capable of setting aside your personal biases aside as if it were as simple as toggling between the on or off positions of a light switch?

Do you really expect people (here) to believe that you are you are capable of setting aside your personal biases aside as if it were as simple as toggling between the on or off positions of a light switch?
It’s pretty easy. Thankfully I don’t have to prove anything to any of you.

1 week left. New house. No job. Selling current house. Days...

No more 3:30 to 11:30..

To close on my house, Im contracting roof repairs to nul a $30,000 closing credit. In the end its profit. Figure the middle of next month and it will close.

Last edited:
Furniture? We ain't got no furniture. We don't need no furniture. I don't have to show you any stinking furniture!

furniture.jpg

I just did my first real gig on a Midas M32. I barely used the console, spending most of the time in the audience with a tablet.

Attachments

• Dirty Dogs Roadhouse mix booth.jpg
    Dirty Dogs Roadhouse mix booth.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 4
Cost-Cutting Mode : For years now I've been using water from a dispensing machine at my grocery store. It's like a big soda machine and it has 5 stages of filtering-purification. The cost is .35₵ / Gal.

To cut costs, I decided to switch to home filtering. I purchased a 10-Cup drip, countertop filter kit. It's like a 1/2 Gal pitcher with a long-life, multi-stage filter cartridge. With pitcher cost amortized, yearly filter replacements and cost of tap water, this works out to roughly .03₵ / Gal.

That's like going from about $16.50 / Mo. down to $1.40 / Mo.

The only difference is the commercial dispenser adds an ultra-violet light stage to kill bacteria and other organisms. I may add my own black light - I knew I never should'a thrown out my Jimi Hendrix poster's black light from my hippie days 🔄

Cost-Cutting Mode : For years now I've been using water from a dispensing machine at my grocery store.
Id go for a Atmospheric water generator. Mine makes pure water for cooking and consumption.

Screenshot 2022-06-05 084055.jpg

Get as far from the tap as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
Back