What's goin' on with everybody

I just heard Paul McCartney's playing one night in the next town over, and looking at the available tickets there are a lot available in the upper terraces - many from $18 to $121. Those $18 tickets (lots of them available) are an unbelievable price. Sure, they're in the nosebleed sections, but even up there the sound should be fantastic, and the large screens take care of the visuals.

Was supposed to go see Lindsey Buckingham tomorrow night, but heard yesterday that the concert was cancelled due to Covid. Must be in the band because the whole state is green except for 4 counties a hundred miles away! Bummer.

Another fine gentleman joins the battlefield of life.

Grand Mof Crow Sof, is climbing the ranks of broadcasting...look out!

Good luck man. Just remember ...be cool.

My Wedding Anniversary today. I remember announcing on this site when I got married. She was the very best thing that ever happened to me. She died four years ago.

Been focusing on mixing and trying my hand at mastering. Finally got rid of my old Akai DPS24 and went Studio One Pro. Quite the learning curve but worth it. Revamped my studio with a new desk, location and trapping. Jamming bass and vox in a band doing stuff like Pink Floyd, Godsmack, Bonamassa etc. And picked up another rescue dog. She's a mutt but she's a sweetheart. Hangs with me everywhere except when I play drums. Go figure.

Just picked up a Tascam DM 24 for $100. working! What a steal.
That's pretty cool! That's a steal for a working unit. How do you plan to use it?

I was close to picking up an old Yamaha OV1 mixer, but finally decided that I really didn't need it. My ancient MX12/4 is still working, although it hasn't been out of the box for almost 3 years.

That's pretty cool! That's a steal for a working unit. How do you plan to use it?

I was close to picking up an old Yamaha OV1 mixer, but finally decided that I really didn't need it. My ancient MX12/4 is still working, although it hasn't been out of the box for almost 3 years.
I could use it as a control surface in conjunction with my Mackie control universal giving me 24 faders. But I’d likely mostly use it as a mixer. 16 preamps for $100 is already really nice, add in the plethora of other stuff and I got a helluva deal.

A week ago, I ordered a Behringer Odyssey from DV247. They gave me an 'estimated' delivery date of a week and a bit.
I know from a previous delivery that they sometimes deliver earllier than they say, so I've spent the last week 'in'.
Tomorrow is the estimated date, so I'll see what happens.
I looked up their order tracking, which is all in german, and has said 'Unter Wegs', for the whole week.
I think that translates to 'in transit'.
I have had a lusting for an Odyssey since 1976, when I heard one in a London store.

Back