Can we be honest about the C19 Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction on my part. When I said "I believe", I should have said "I do believe". I suppose there is a difference, to some people. Nuance, I reckon.
Again, I'm not suggesting you're wrong at all. I don't know. That's why I was asking. And if you would have sounded more confident I wouldn't have thought twice about it. The deaths under Communism are just as horrific as the deaths under Fascism. Are they not?

I answered the question. "I can't clearly pick out which are the fascists and which is Antifa from that video.".

No. Pardon the confusion. Given that you apparently know much more about the anti fascist organization Antifa than I, what is Antifa's stance on communism?

Again, I'm not suggesting you're wrong at all. I don't know. That's why I was asking. And if you would have sounded more confident I wouldn't have thought twice about it. The deaths under Communism are just as horrific as the deaths under Fascism. Are they not?

Have you asked Antifa?

It's not sarcasm. It is an extension of the question to which you have yet to answer.
Ok, there is no national leadership or board of directors governing the movement, so no official stance on Communism has been made public.

Now you. What is the Conservative Party's stance on Fascism?

What is the Conservative Party's stance on Fascism? That's a more relevant question.

Is it? I haven't made any statements about the Conservative Party's stance on Fascism. You made statements about Antifa, and Fascism. Communism was mentioned as well in the context of the discussion. I'm not trying to take over the thread, or attack anyone personally. I just asked a simple question to get answer to something I do not know. Do you know the answer?

Is it? I haven't made any statements about the Conservative Party's stance on Fascism. You made statements about Antifa, and Fascism. Communism was mentioned as well in the context of the discussion. I'm not trying to take over the thread, or attack anyone personally. I just asked a simple question to get answer to something I do not know. Do you know the answer?
Ok, there is no national leadership or board of directors governing the movement, so no official stance on Communism has been made public.

Now you. What is the Conservative Party's stance on Fascism?

Okay, thanks. Is that a "I believe", or an "I do believe"? Nuance and all.

Odd an organization of such good intent as Antifa would not take a firm stance against Communism, given that Communism killed more people than Fascism in the 20th century......and we both agree that "deaths under Communism are just as horrific as the deaths under Fascism".

Okay, thanks. Is that a "I believe", or an "I do believe"? Nuance and all.

Odd an organization of such good intent as Antifa would not take a firm stance against Communism, given that Communism killed more people than Fascism in the 20th century......and we both agree that "deaths under Communism are just as horrific as the deaths under Fascism".
Why would Antifa concern themselves with Communism? It's AntiFA, not AntiCOMM. Clear?

I think maybe we're cross posting, or whatever it is called. You're too fast for me. As they used to say back in the good ol' days of HR dot com, clam down.
Perhaps. But so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle, Why would Antifa concern themselves with Communism? It's AntiFA, not AntiCOMM.

An equally relevant question would be "why isn't Antifa concerned with world hunger? Do they hate humans?". WTF does one have to do with the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back