Can we be honest about the C19 Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. You decided the the numbness you experienced after your 2nd dose was likely caused by sleeping on your arm weird. And you are going to talk to your doctor about your medical concerns instead of asking on an audio sub. But you will be getting the booster. And you're sorry you sounded a false alarm.
/closethread

Nope. The anarchists want no government. Antifa wants no fascists in our government. It's hard to keep the anarchists our of public gathering because of their fondness of anarchy.

"fascists in our government" What does that even mean? I think it's garbage.

Fascism is a specific ideology based on the idea that the state is the ideal organization for realizing a society’s and an individual’s potential economically, socially, and even spiritually.

"In Section Two, Rockwell examines capitalism as the enemy of, and antidote to fascism."

of well, forget about Trump as a fascist, he owns a greedy capitalist corporation.

So your statement means zero to me.

"fascists in our government" What does that even mean? I think it's garbage.

Fascism is a specific ideology based on the idea that the state is the ideal organization for realizing a society’s and an individual’s potential economically, socially, and even spiritually.

"In Section Two, Rockwell examines capitalism as the enemy of, and antidote to fascism."

of well, forget about Trump as a fascist, he owns a greedy capitalist corporation.

So your statement means zero to me.
Ok, thanks.

Sure. You decided the the numbness you experienced after your 2nd dose was likely caused by sleeping on your arm weird. And you are going to talk to your doctor about your medical concerns instead of asking on an audio sub. But you will be getting the booster. And you're sorry you sounded a false alarm.

My own experience apparently was NOT neurological, though I've never had a vaccine make me that sick.. I'm still waiting for your data that is better than what I presented. If you has it, I think you would have shown it a long time ago instead of recycling old posts, but do what you like. I don't expect anything from you.

My own experience apparently was NOT neurological, though I've never had a vaccine make me that sick.. I'm still waiting for your data that is better than what I presented. If you has it, I think you would have shown it a long time ago instead of recycling old posts, but do what you like. I don't expect anything from you.
What data are you looking for exactly? Also, and we've covered this, I have made no claim one way or the other. I have yet to say if vaccines are effective or harmful and if I am for or against them. So why would I need to post evidence of anything?

Seems to be a lot of Communists going around. I blame Big Smoke Detector honestly.

Apparently you know more about the anti fascist Antifa organization than I. What is Antifa's stance on Communism? I mean, Communists, they're everywhere. If one was to do an innernet search, which I am not, there are probably as many if not more Communist organizations in America than Fascist organizations. Any word on Antifa's stance on Communism?

I believe according to historians Communism killed more people in the 20th century than Fascism. Killing is bad, they say. Surely Communism in America should be of equal a concern as Fascism, if not more so?

Apparently you know more about the anti fascist Antifa organization than I. What is Antifa's stance on Communism? I mean, Communists, they're everywhere. If one was to do an innernet search, which I am not, there are probably as many if not more Communist organizations in America than Fascist organizations. Any word on Antifa's stance on Communism?

I believe according to historians Communism killed more people in the 20th century than Fascism. Killing is bad, they say. Surely Communism in America should be of equal a concern as Fascism, if not more so?
Who's here advocating for Communism in America?

I believe according to historians Communism killed more people in the 20th century than Fascism.
I'm not suggesting this isn't accurate because I genuinely do not now. But is that right? "I believe" scares me and like everything else, I would have fact checked it before I formed that opinion and posted it. You may have but I'm just curious if it's true or not.

That's all pretty dumb. Antifa wants a government that is purely ANTIFAscist. It's right there in the name.

I'm not playing dumb, just looking for clarification. In the following video, could you point out and specify the Fascists? There are children at the event, subjected to chemical irritants, tear gas. IBB asks, why is it always Republicans who attack families. I would invite him to specify the Republicans in the video who are attacking families with children utilizing chemical irritants, tear gas. There are a lot of people these days who say that if you do not speak out against the problem you are part of the problem. Is that true?

Beware the poof, good luck!

I'm not suggesting this isn't accurate because I genuinely do not now. But is that right? "I believe" scares me and like everything else, I would have fact checked it before I formed that opinion and posted it. You may have but I'm just curious if it's true or not.

Stalin's Russia, Mao in China, Pol Pot in Cambodia, etc. It is true.

Stalin's Russia, Mao in China, Pol Pot in Cambodia, etc. It is true.
Communism is doomed to fail anywhere it is implemented. I'm not advocating for Communism. I don't support that form of government. In no way am I saying so.

Is that clear enough?

I was just wondering if your claim was valid or not because you said "I believe....".

Communism is doomed to fail anywhere it is implemented. I'm not advocating for Communism. I don't support that form of government. In no way am I saying so.

Is that clear enough?

I was just wondering if your claim was valid or not because you said "I believe....".

If you would prefer to not answer the question, that's fine. That wasn't the question.

Correction on my part. When I said "I believe", I should have said "I do believe". I suppose there is a difference, to some people. Nuance, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back