Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

So you're just speaking off the top of your head like it was fact WTF man?
The segment was on TV in the late 80's. Fucked if I know where it is. Search youtube. Try 'Travis blows the lie detector'...

It should be findable. I'm not a filing cabinet for shit I do not believe from 30 years ago.

If a Navy Pilot is reporting it, and he's not put in a mental institution, his superiors aren't discrediting him, it's pretty much a UFO.

With as large as the solar system is, it's not far fetched to believe other more advanced species are out there.

Why aren't they landing and saying hello? Would any ADVANCED species? Humans barely tolerate their neighbors. An alien steps off a craft and it'd be shot and dissected within minutes.

The segment was on TV in the late 80's. Fucked if I know where it is. Search youtube. Try 'Travis blows the lie detector'...

It should be findable. I'm not a filing cabinet for shit I do not believe from 30 years ago.

So all this talk about how Travis Walton is a liar and a fraud is based upon some recollection / memory you have of a TV segment you watched 30+ years ago.

Ok then..... :unsure:

The google is not perfect but they do own Youtube and when using the search term "Did Tavis Walton try and cheat the lie detector test he was given" Here are the results and guess what...nope nothing on the internets in 2021 saying he got caught trying to cheat the lie detector test.

There was a time when he was tested and he failed. If they did more polygraphs on him and now say its inconclusive, thats different. At one time he did not pass .

All I found on youtube was Travis on a GAME SHOW called Moment of Truth from 2008 being polygraphed on TV. It was inconclusive according to the comments. There was an earlier test from the 80's. I cant find any video, but it happened. Its even represented in his movie, which is nothing like he describes. So go find it. I don't give a shit. I don't believe him.

On a game show. That says enough for me..

using the search term "Did Tavis Walton try and cheat the lie detector test
Try searching TRAVIS..

Have you found the game show footage yet? You want to explain the logic in polygraphing him over and over again? Like, this next one will be for real..

Has it proved he was telling the truth..No. Keep doing it!

Well there you have it...one alleged examiner, legally bound to secrecy but couldn't keep it a secret, using a device that can't be used as evidence in most courts of law seals the deal that it is a hoax... Lets us not forget that the National enquirer paid Travis $2500 as the abductee and $500 each to the other witness's.
Not a bad pay day for having to hide out in the woods for 5 days and then strip down to bare naked and call someone from a phone booth and then tell your story. The only people that really know the truth are those 7 dudes. 5 of the 6 that took off after Travis got the big zap ( one didn't show up for the test) were damn good at passing lie detector test when asked about what happened to them and Travis that night when he disappeared. Remember they never said he was abducted only zapped and knocked down...they thought he was dead and blew out of there scared shitless. When they came back Travis was gone.. They all passed the lie detector test pretty good for a bunch of young men who had never taken one before...

sn550f3bee.jpg

Last edited:
Love em or Hate em MUFON does a damn good job of trying to debunk / expose the fakes and make the public aware of the ones that have merit. They Believe the Walton experience is not a fake.

Here's their report

Travis Walton Abduction - 1975

So they are just as clueless as you are .. The burden of proof is on the claimant.
is based upon some recollection / memory you have of a TV segment you watched 30+ years ago.

Ok then..... :unsure:
Loser..You cant beat the Beak..

Yeah, they failed . They lied. Next.

The Enquirer is a publication for liars.. Always was.

NEXT!

I don't know what to think about any of it, but according to the article...

All the guys present during the "abduction" except for the one who did not take a polygraph passed as being truthful. As far as Travis, a polygraph indicated deception, but the conditions of the polygraph could possibly be called into question. Hostile conditions, and berating Travis because when questioned he did not know the meaning of some of them big 10 dollar words. The examiner said he was also trying to cheat by holding his breath. Maybe Travis wasn't necessarily holding his breath, but holding his tongue to keep from telling the polygraph examiner where to shove his polygraph test.

According to the article. Travis later passed polygraph tests on multiple occasions.

That being said, I wouldn't place too much weight on polygraph tests. Pseudoscience, I reckon. There's a reason polygraph tests are not admissible in court.

Reactions: TAE
The Bible tells me so. ;)

Seriously man... how do I know?...did you watch the video? I'm just repeating what the U.S. government revealed in the video. Maybe their lying and just putting this all out there to control us, have us shaking in fear...or not.. you asked the question, I answered it to the best of my knowledge.
So you just repeat ad nauseam what you hear in a YouTube -

So you just repeat ad nauseam what you hear in a YouTube -
Clearly you did not read or go through what I have posted, links to articles, youtube videos and my opinions perspective on those things and on the dodgy subject... But please don't let the truth stop you from expounding upon your clearly superior wisdom. :ROFLMAO:

Clearly you did not read or go through what I have posted, links to articles, youtube videos and my opinions perspective on those things and on the dodgy subject... But please don't let the truth stop you from expounding upon your clearly superior wisdom. :ROFLMAO:
Yes I did. I didn't say or imply a 'clearly superior wisdom.' - the links and YouTubes mean absolutely nothing - there is nothing that could be considered even slightly definitive.
There is nothing that remotely indicates that these might be foreign in nature - by all means though - keep you belief going.

It's fun when we try to decide what can't be decided........yet.

2 cents worth of......well...whatever you want it to be........

Mick

Yes I did. I didn't say or imply a 'clearly superior wisdom.' - the links and YouTubes mean absolutely nothing - there is nothing that could be considered even slightly definitive.
There is nothing that remotely indicates that these might be foreign in nature - by all means though - keep you belief going.
If you did then why in the fuck would say / imply ...that I just quote youtube videos ad nauseum ...Not to discredit the videos and links I posted because several share very good info...but as far as this case goes I think I can safely say I very likely have more first hand knowledge of this case than anyone else posting here. I have followed this case since it happened. I have discussed the case face to face with people who knew Travis before the incident and with a MUFON director ( who is an acquaintance of mine) who speaks with Travis regularly to be there for him and to help him get through the bullshit that goes along with being a unicorn in a world full of genius, know it all, nay saying shit jugglers.

In less than 5 days the report comes out. It might have the answers yer looking for. Don't hold out any hope for faeries and shit...Thats a lost cause.

Some of the explanations for the 3 released military videos have been taken down from youtube. They were good too. Like the explain of the gimbal clip. Showed how the gun pod camera rotates the exact same way as the supposed gimbal craft. It rotates to re-angle the lense to minimize glare. It was IR glare. The triangles one was explained by a type of night vision camera aperture. The triangular images are produced by the triangular Iris in the [B.E. Meyers OWL Gen 3+ (Thin Film/Autogated ) NV System] which uses a green phosphor. The light flashing is consistent with FAA requirements for airliners and other aircraft. Pretty clearly nothing unusual here. Go Fast was the only one, that kinda made me think if he's telling the truth..or it could be from out of this world..But only cause he said so..It could have been an illusion caused by moving cameras.

Those gun pods have a camera that is super HD pictures and video capable, designed for gathering battlefield intel during missions. There should be HD visual footage with the IR data. they said.

This one is still popular with hits.

Last edited:
In less than 5 days the report comes out. It might have the answers yer looking for. Don't hold out any hope for faeries and shit...Thats a lost cause.

Some of the explanations for the 3 released military videos have been taken down from youtube. They were good too. Like the explain of the gimbal clip. Showed how the gun pod camera rotates the exact same way as the supposed gimbal craft. It rotates to re-angle the lense to minimize glare. It was IR glare. The triangles one was explained by a type of night vision camera aperture. The triangular images are produced by the triangular Iris in the [B.E. Meyers OWL Gen 3+ (Thin Film/Autogated ) NV System] which uses a green phosphor. The light flashing is consistent with FAA requirements for airliners and other aircraft. Pretty clearly nothing unusual here. Go Fast was the only one, that kinda made me think if he's telling the truth..or it could be from out of this world..But only cause he said so..It could have been an illusion caused by moving cameras.

Those gun pods have a camera that is super HD pictures and video capable, designed for gathering battlefield intel during missions. There should be HD visual footage with the IR data. they said.

This one is still popular with hits.

The reason behind the lack of hi-def camera footage is because there is nothing out there.

Back