The SHOW OFF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our originals from 1977.... The tapes were unusable until I had em baked a few weeks ago..holy flashbacks batman! I've been posting some of them in Prime Time...maybe this show off thread is more appropriate..

albeit 38 years ago we were original...and that drummer was skinny ;) oh and the 18 year old lead guitarist was a bit of alright for 1977

I watched some of your videos the other day. Good ol classic rock. I enjoyed it. Which one is you in there?

Yo Chili

I'm the keyboard player... not so well seen in the Hollywood palladium ones but heard in all of them and seen in sometimes in the others..

We considered ourselves a progressive rock band the lead singer had lived a lot of life at a young age.., grew up pretty wild, rough Dad, then had a kid real early.

This song is about the heavy load of a parent carrying on after losing a child and a tribute for the singer and his sisters deceased children Joshua Shawn and Charma Rene.

There is some very cool lead guitar parts in the intro that are sadly missing..Note see we went directly from one song to the next and the guitarist had broken a string at the end... He only had the one guitar on stage and there were not digital tuners in 1978..So while we were carrying on he was as quickly as possible trying to get a new string on, somewhat tuned and join in...He does, and rocks it but by the end of the song you can hear he went out of tune again.. Nevertheless..you get the picture that the guitarist was and still is a guitar virtuoso in the little pond called "The San Gabriel Valley" in Los Angeles County. He was 19 here.

I Covered Funky Poodle :eek: what will the neighbors say?

I've always enjoyed this song so I took a shot at a one shot recording ...ran through it a few times before I pushed record..as usual .. I jacked a few lyric lines anyway.. but by the end I'm having some fun with it...

dig it

silver poodle.jpg

Hey All,

A drummer friend and I started a band called Sunbather. Here is our single Backwards Lovin' off our upcoming CD! It was my first time recording everything myself and mixing everything myself. It was then professionally mastered. Indie Rock? Idk i just call it Rock & Roll. Any feedback would be much appreciated. More to come soon! Thanks https://soundcloud.com/sunbather-1/backwards-lovin

Melodic Prog. Trance "Ice & Fire" :P

Hey guys, I'm now a little bit more time left and now I have something new for you! Hope you enjoy it!

Beater Bar

Hi everyone. I am a new member. I have done some cassette four-track recordings after some more ambitious projects in the past... Actually, I think my four-track album is maybe my most ambitious yet, in a way. The album's called Beater Bar. I hope somebody can listen to it! I'm not expecting many people will "get it", but I'd just be happy to have some opinions on it.
https://jessepilgrim.bandcamp.com/
Thanks for indulging me!
Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back