OK, so what was Greg's "crime" this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon both of you get one of these :facepalm:

I do think that miro had something to do with it, and I'm not just stirring the pot. So you two old hens can stop gossiping about it. I made it pretty fucking clear. Stop pretending like you're surprised that I would think that.

You can think what you want....I'm just tryng to understand what math you used this time to come up with 2+2=5.....?
The reality is, I had nothing to do with it.

If you're just looking for someone to channel your post-ban anger at...I'm not surprised you picked me. :)

You can think what you want....I'm just tryng to understand what math you used this time to come up with 2+2=5.....?
The reality is, I had nothing to do with it.

If you're just looking for someone to channel your post-ban anger at...I'm not surprised you picked me. :)
Yo doth protest too much, or something like that. I said to someone else, you're like the arson that stands with the onlookers to watch his handiwork.

I'm not angry with you at all. Seriously, I'm not. I'll believe you if you insist that you had nothing to do with it. It just wouldn't surprise me at all if you did. It's not beneath you to lie through your teeth, and besides the obvious trolls, and you, I actually get along with most of the people in here. And threads get derailed by everyone every day, so the reasons stated seem kind of like a convenient whitewash over what really happened. You can deny it. Go right ahead, and you might be right. But whatever. What's done is done.

Yo doth protest too much, or something like that.

:D

Well...when you make specifc accusations, I think it's only fair to ask why and based on what...but I guess now you're just doing the whole conspiracy theory thing....so roll with that.

"convinient whitewash over what really happend" :laughings:

Hey...only Chater can really tell you why/what "really happend", and I guess she already did....but then, you were always a bit surprised whenever you got banned in the past. It was always "someone else's fault" that you got banned... but I guess everyone that gets banned feels like that, so I don't really blame you for feeling that way too.

See? This is exactly what I mean. You seem to enjoy this a little bit too much. You can't make it any more obvious. Is it any wonder I'd think you might have had a role in it?

Greg:
Michael-Corleone-1.jpg

Miro:
GodfatherPartII_135Pyxurz.jpg

Greg and Miro:
tumblr_mu7jo4uaBh1s1km54o1_250.gif

So none of the mods were approached by BarryC complaining about Greg?
BarryC went straight to Chater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back