The "Guitaristic Appreciation Thread" I started in the Cave...

Out of curiosity you've been here for 11 years Armistice and your age post as 8. What did you do when you signed up for putting your birth date in? That is did the first few years read -1?

I'm actually a Gallifrean time lord who completely regenerated 9 years ago...

In reality, I'm thousands of years old!:eek:

Don't remind me... I'm too young to be 9...:mad:

Ahhhh I remember the good old days when I was 9...very good year.

The Phantom Menace came out
The Euro was introduced
Oh and especially Y2K...really feels good knowing the destruction of society might be imminent and you're only 9. Bright future :laughings:

i remember when i was nine, queen victoria had just died and we were looking forward to two world wars.....

When it was my ninth birthday I only had to climb up the chimley for ten hours on the Sunday instead of the usual sixteen.

The youth of today - they don't know they're born. :mad:

I remember 9.....stopped having hot milk with sugar puffs, learned joined up writing in my new school and the teacher said "You're writing isn't 'horrible', it's 'orrible' ". I guess she meant it was crap. At 9, my best friend (we used to call him 'Bum') had a party in which he invited every boy in my class but me.......I nicked my auntie's coach fare to Coventry......and got drunk on Cointreau !
9 wasn't all that.

I think this thread should be made into a sticky....I just feel a little giddy seeing my name in the thread title. :D

I think I might revive this thread every month or so.... :p

My ultimate aim on this site is, when I die, to have a Castlerock sticky in The Cave....except that no-one would know that I'd died, as I'd just sort of disappear.... this may take more real fame than I'd thought... curses... :(

My ultimate aim on this site is, when I die, to have a Castlerock sticky in The Cave....except that no-one would know that I'd died, as I'd just sort of disappear.... this may take more real fame than I'd thought... curses... :(

I think I would sense the disturbance in the force!

I had almost forgotten about this thread! Good thing Sillybee stopped by to dredge it up again :D

Back