Lets see your guitars...

arcadeko

Illuminatius Overlordious
Post pics of your guitars (These aren't my photos, I just Googled them...)

I am looking at adding a Epiphone Les Paul standard to the collection real soon.

Here is what I have now:

BC RICH Masterpiece Bich Tobacco
mpbgtsb_web.jpg

Ibanex RGT 42DX
p42427.jpg

These are the two guitars I mainly play, I also have an applause start knock-off I got real cheap but sounds pretty good, and I have an ibanez classical with nylon strings and an ibanex 12 string. And an ibanez bass..

So let me see your axe... :D

I'll Play. I used to have over 30, but I had to sell them a few years ago. I'm leaving out my daughter's guitars and a Baby Taylor...and a Variax Acoustic, because my daughter has been "borrowing" it for the past couple of years.

Epi SG
sg.jpg

Larrivee and a bass and an Ibanez
3gits.jpg

Some no-name acoustic bass
bass.jpg

My 20 year old beater acoustic and a red mexi-strat
tak.jpg

Blue HSS Strat
strat.jpg

Now I'm sad about the guitars I don't have anymore. Thanks a lot for making me sad, jackass.

Now I'm sad about the guitars I don't have anymore. Thanks a lot for making me sad, jackass.

LOL - looks like you still got a pretty nice collection going :) very cool acoustic bass. I like the multi-rack -
I bought a bunch of those Hercules wall hangers - keeps the floor clear.

SHEPPARDB said:
Here's a few
Love that green ibanez!

here's one ..... I couldn't find the pics of my other 15 gits (must be on my other 'puter)
This one is my Stinnett Custom .... totally custom and made by Metalhead .... a board member who doesn't come round anymore.

Attachments

• steve-4 (Custom).JPG
    steve-4 (Custom).JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 213
  • steve-3 (Custom).JPG
    steve-3 (Custom).JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 209
  • steve-2 (Custom).JPG
    steve-2 (Custom).JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 209
  • steve-6 (Custom).jpg
    steve-6 (Custom).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 207
guild_x79.jpg

Here is my favorite guitar ..... I know kinda whacked paint job but plays very good.

Got a black one as well with sparkles in the finish but it has seen the road ... HARD!

here's one ..... I couldn't find the pics of my other 15 gits (must be on my other 'puter)
This one is my Stinnett Custom .... totally custom and made by Metalhead .... a board member who doesn't come round anymore.

Is that your main guitar now? Is it holding up well?

I have the cheapest collection lol

I only record a little with them if at all...but I love my old 12 string and the X-155 just to play at home...

DSC06308.jpg
DSC06307.jpg

Here are some in categories-
Tele style-
Telecollection-2.jpg

Epiphones-
TheEpiphoneCollection.jpg

Strats-
StratCollection.jpg

Gibsons-
MyGibsons-1978ThePaul2004LesPaulMel.jpg

A few more Teles-
XV-835-1.jpg

This one has recent mods-
XV-600mod-full.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them...

You guys are making me so jealous.
Awesome guitars -
I got my Roland rebate check today and picked up this bad boy:

Epiphone-les-paul-standard-black.jpg

guild_x79.jpg

Here is my favorite guitar ..... I know kinda whacked paint job but plays very good.

Got a black one as well with sparkles in the finish but it has seen the road ... HARD!

I think the paint job is pretty freakin awesome myself :rolleyes: :cool::D

Hey, Harris

Isn't that a (red) Bronco bass? Got one too, but mine is way cooler 'cause it's black. :rolleyes: I actually really dig mine.

kc, my collection may be bigger, but it's in no way any more expensive. I am addicted to cheap guitars.

What's the size limit on pics here again? I keep thinking I need to take inventory, if for no other reason than insurance purposes. It would be nice to have a shot of each guitar just to have, but I'd also have to group them to put up here.

Back