DAW Users With ADD

OK, granddaugter has been returned to her Mom and Dad. I will listen to Guy's song after I've had some rest and regained my strength. I'm figuring about a month or so. :o :o :o

In the meantime, I want to know if the Jets have to have sausage races now? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let me tell you, I am more tired of Favre's act than I was of Michael Jordan's prolonged retirement.

I should be held out as an example to these guys. I said I was packing it in, and I packed it in. :cool: No wishy-washy, I-had-my-fingers-crossed, second guesses for me. When I say it, consider it done! :D

Truly inspired:rolleyes:

Nice leads,though. Is that you, Guy? Are the drums real? They sound good.

There seems to be a trend lately of the compliments directed at my songs being for the parts I didn't do.:confused:I'm thinking if I eliminated myself from the recording process altogether significant improvements could be made in my songs.:D

Fatstrat from the A&A(ez's) site did the leads.I know nothing about him at all.I made a post in a thread about collabs,mentioned I had scared a few people away with this song and by the next morning I had 24bit wave files to work with.

The drums are real..real loops.:DI still can't get my head around drums,I view them as a necessary evil.

Let me tell you, I am more tired of Favre's act than I was of Michael Jordan's prolonged retirement.
Everyone I've talked too since this began is pissed off at him too.The fans who want to keep him at all costs are the ones who don't understand football,they'd take Bart Starr back if he was willing to unretire..The whole thing was labeled as a soap opera by most of the media guys around here.He's your problem now.

LATER!!!!

He's your problem now.

Not mine... Double Q's.

I have myself a superbowl-winning quarterback already. :D :D :D

There seems to be a trend lately of the compliments directed at my songs being for the parts I didn't do.

There's a message in there somewhere. :)

However, if it helps, everyone like the harp part on Country Girl.

Well it looks like you guys are slacking off as ever I had to search to page three to find this :eek:

Im still in Tunisia and if this post has more mistakes than ever; its because I am using an Arabic k/board:(

So I can report that it is continuing fine and sunny here between 90 to 100 deg f each day.:cool: Food is good; cold beers and wine wonderful and being surrounded by topless french women is distracting; Mike would love it:D
Another week here should see me through to my next vacation;)

Take care:cool:

Laters:D

Well it looks like you guys are slacking off as ever I had to search to page three to find this :eek:

:D
At least I have an excuse,I've been busy.Now that retired part time baby sitter,he needs to get a job again so he can start posting more.

Off to work,

Later!

Dang, that sounds pretty good man...I like it. :D

I'm always trying to raise the bar when it comes to entertainment quality around here.:rolleyes::D:D:D

I found out that Fatstrat is actually mwthompson.I never would've figured out on my own,but now that I know it makes sense.

We still have not done a DAW Users With ADD collab yet,just saying...:rolleyes:

Work
Once again I'm on two man crew because of someone taking a vacation.I like working by myself,I've been in charge of people over most of my working life and I really prefer woking by myself.

LATER!!!!!

So I'm watching the Olympics coverage tonight and what to my wondering eyes should appear... the Norwegian Beach Volleyball team. :eek:

I figured that had to be an oxymoron. Sort of like the Jamaican bobsled team. But no, there really is a Beach Volleyball team from Norway. I guess they'll be making a movie out of it soon.

Wonder if Moskus will go see it? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

I think this is them. Hell, on second thought, maybe I'll go see the movie. :D

Attachments

• 040820norway.jpg
    040820norway.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 16
So I'm watching the Olympics coverage tonight and what to my wondering eyes should appear... the Norwegian Beach Volleyball team. :eek:

I figured that had to be an oxymoron. Sort of like the Jamaican bobsled team. But no, there really is a Beach Volleyball team from Norway. I guess they'll be making a movie out of it soon.

Wonder if Moskus will go see it? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

I think this is them. Hell, on second thought, maybe I'll go see the movie. :D

Dang....I should watch more tv....:D

Boyz, every afternoon here at 4 pm they have beach volleyball for the ladies and some of them do it topless:eek::cool: Of course at about that time I find an excuse to sit in the nearby beach bar to watch;) Purely in the interest of sport, you understand:D
I would take pics but that would not go down well here:(
Two more days left and then home.:(
Behave yourselves;)

:)

Speaking of Vacations

I managed to get hold of this candid shot of Paul and his friends taken while rooting for one of the beach volleyball teams.
(You know it's authentic because of the Euro bathing suits and fanny packs.) :)

Attachments

• PaulandFriends.jpg
    PaulandFriends.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 12
Speaking of Vacations

I managed to get hold of this candid shot of Paul and his friends taken while rooting for one of the beach volleyball teams.
(You know it's authentic because of the Euro bathing suits and fanny packs.) :)

Personally, I can't see what wrong with this look:cool:

Back home now, with a head full of cold I picked up from the AC on the last day:( Looks like I'll be calling in sick tomorrow:eek:

Busy
Lots of stuff going on.
Wifes birthday last Saturday,we celebrated by going out for some bland food and a waitress that didn't seem to want her customers bothering her.Gave the wife a mirror and a Wii fit.:eek:

Secretary/office manager got fired from work for theft.

Had a flat tire today in the shop parking lot.Luckily I have a flat/rotation/balancing warrantee so all I had to do was change the initial flat.

Family reunion this Saturday.We've had six funerals in five years on my Mom's side so we decided to get together whilst the getting is good.I'll be playing so it may be years before we have another one.

Personally, I can't see what wrong with this look
It's a European thing right?:confused::eek::rolleyes:

LATER!!!!

Back