Deal?.......MXL 603S for $30 at MF

I ordered mine at 8:31 am and it says "to be picked." I wish I knew what that meant. And I'll be mighty pissed if I don't get mine and people who ordered at... oh let's say ELEVEN O'CLOCK ...get theirs. :mad:

Just kidding.... I hope we all get ours. :D
I think that means that is already packed and waiting for the carrier to pick it up for shipping. Mine still "Being Packed". I'm pissed! :mad:

:D

I orderd a pair @ 11:03AM. How many of us orderd @ around 11? :D
Mine says "being packed" BTW but it has said that for a few hours.

Just checked my order and it says Back ordered... Any one else? I ordered mine around 1pm yesterday. Do they usually Over sell the "SDOTD" before it says sold out? I hope they don't take a month to get shipped or cancel my order.

Anyone delt w/ this in the past or know how MF handles this situation?

B.

Uh oh. I ordered one in the evening yesterday.

just checked mine, says "being packed" and last updated at 11 am today. i ordered last night around 9 pm.

ship49 worked for me too.

Back Order... Oct.2nd

I have some not so great news... Just talked to MF... The next shipment will be arriving OCTOBER 2nd. I talked to 2 different reps and both said Oct.2

I told the first guy that MF still had the 603s available on the web in the Pac Plus (603s w/ a 2003)... He says "Well I advise you to cancel your order and order the Pac Plus". What a joke! The Pac Plus is $170. He also said they had over 100 on Back order. The 2nd Guy said they could possibly get some earlier but not likely and if someone orders the Pac Plus they would only get the 2003 shipped and then have to wait for the 603s. Pretty Lame!

I guess I'll be trying these out w/ my ACMP Pres.
& yes the ship49 worked for me.
B.

..mine also shipped....
...actually 2 for $34!

....MF gave me a $25 cert for screwing up on a guitar order last month......I wanted that tele bad::(

speaking of MF: the CS rep offered me $150 off the guitar $1099 --> $950...I didn't bite...but not a bad offer.....she said ALWAYS call and ask for a deal!.....I will next time.....I guess THAT is another thread.....

/mcmd

Back