DAW Users With ADD

Sound like my kind of team - we Charge for playing right? Which probably exlains why they ain't playing so well:rolleyes:
They're doing OK. There are only 4 teams left standing - and they're one of them.

They're from San Diego, if that helps. However, those So. Calif. pansies are going to have to go play in Boston next week - in the middle of winter. :eek:

Unfortunately, my team has to play at the North Pole next week - just a couple of miles from Guy's house. :( :(

They're doing OK. There are only 4 teams left standing - and they're one of them.

They're from San Diego, if that helps. However, those So. Calif. pansies are going to have to go play in Boston next week - in the middle of winter. :eek:

Unfortunately, my team has to play at the North Pole next week - just a couple of miles from Guy's house. :( :(

Okay, I'm in....Come on you Chargers !!!!:cool:

:)

Weekend Weather - Green Bay, WI
Friday Jan 18
Chance of a few Snow Showers
High 15°F
Low 0°F
Precip: 30%
Wind: W at 20 mph

Chance of a few snow showers. Highs in the mid teens and lows 2 to -2F.

Saturday Jan 19
Few Snow Showers / Wind
High 5°F
Low -1°F
Precip: 30%
Wind: WNW at 37 mph

A few snow showers possible, windy. Highs in the mid single digits and lows 1 to -3F.

Sunday Jan 20
Partly Cloudy
High 11°F
Low 7°F
Precip: 10%
Wind: W at 12 mph

Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low teens and lows in the upper single digits.

I guess if I were an optimist, I would be happy the game isn't on Saturday. I'm thinking Eli can handle the cold, but wind and precipitation would be a major problem. :( :(

Work
Well the shop helper got laid off,maybe permanently.One guy who just had back surgery and has a history of physical problems doesn't look to e coming back and another installer got laid off today.:( I hope I'm not standing when the music stops.:eek:

I guess if I were an optimist, I would be happy the game isn't on Saturday. I'm thinking Eli can handle the cold, but wind and precipitation would be a major problem. :( :(

Trust me,no one here is taking the Giants for granted after taking it to two division champs on the road you've got to give them their due.Unless you're a pre-season favorite,making it to the conference championship is very respectable feat.

I'll include a picture for Paul that includes a ball getting kicked so he doesn't feel left out.:D

LATER!!!!

Attachments

• 16337_large.jpg
    16337_large.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 20
Green Bay
When a town of 100,000 has a 72,000 seat stadium you know it's a football crazy place.What you may not know is that there are two seperate sets of season ticket holders,Green Bay ticket holders get five games a year and Milwaukee ticket holders get three making a total of 144,000 season ticket holders AND a thirty year waiting list.It is very common for people to put their newborn's names on the list.

No,we don't EVER get blacked out here.Unless of course you count the abortion called the NFL network.:rolleyes:

Trust me,no one here is taking the Giants for granted after taking it to two division champs on the road you've got to give them their due.Unless you're a pre-season favorite,making it to the conference championship is very respectable feat.
I'm a little worried about how all the sports pundits are saying that even if the Giants lose they had a good year by getting to the Conf. Championship. :mad: :mad:

You don't get a game from the Superbowl and figure you did OK. When you get this close, your expectations get higher. :D

This game could go a lot of different ways. Farve looked unbeatable last week, but the Giants have a pretty good pass rush, and Farve can be pushed into mistakes. (Assuming our secondary can actually catch the ball. :rolleyes: )

Well, good luck, Guy. I hope your guys play well enough to hold their heads up after Sunday - but not TOO well. :)

Great picture, did you take it?

The stats on Green Bay season tickets is very interesting too - unbelievable almost.:cool:

Great picture, did you take it?

The stats on Green Bay season tickets is very interesting too - unbelievable almost.:cool:
Giants Stadium holds 80,000 and the waiting list for season tickets is also around 30 years. :p

Of course, there are about 18,000,000 people in the NY metro area. :o

My grandmother died this morning:(.I had pretty much expected it,when I visited over the holidays she looked so bad I walked right by her because I didn't recognize her.I'm sure the stress of my uncle passing didn't help,but she's found peace.
My grandmother spent her life serving others as she knew no other way.Every night the kids and I snuggle up with a handmade quilt of her making.We've stored away two maternity quilts she made for my kids when they were born and shall pass them along as keepsakes when our grandchildren are born.The fact that she sewed quilts is not so amazing until you figure out how many children,grandchildren,great grandchildren and yes great,great grandchildren she has.She was always doing something for someone but really never afforded herself any luxuries.She was a great woman.:cool:

Green Bay
No matter how crappy the weather our fans show up and STAY till the end of the game.
This week we may cut them some slack.....

Last edited:
IT'S FRIDAY!
and it's COLD!
I'm off Monday and as it turns out I'll miss the worst of the weather.

Also being the overdog I may celebrate into the wee hours of the night when we beat the New Jersey Giants and I'll need the extra rest.:D

It's hot cocoa time.....

LATER!!!!

Also being the overdog I may celebrate into the wee hours of the night when we beat the New Jersey Giants and I'll need the extra rest.:D
We come into this game as the walking wounded. Shockey out with a broken leg. Burress hobbled with a sore ankle. Defensive secondary down to practice squad members. :(

And we're still gonna kick your ass!!!! :D :D :D :D

My prediction: 24-20 Giants, with 1:30 left on the clock, no time outs, and the ball in Farve's hands.

And what's that????? Interception Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My other pick: New England. :)

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Guy. The passing of that generation who gave their all for their family marks a sad retreat from the core family values that we see so rarely today. Now we just get our wallets out, which is not the same.:o

We are having rain upon rain and the country is under flood warnings everywhere. So wifey and I took an executive decision - we booked a seven day vacation to Gran Cranaria off the West Coast of Africa, leaving Monday 28th Jan, getting back just in time for me to start my new job. Because its out of school time, prices are cheap and there will be no kids:)

But I still have this coming week to look forward to where I will be "team-building" :rolleyes: with my new management team in Prague for three days:cool:

Looks like the Big Apple is on for May - we will be booking it soon so I expect you all for dinner, including wives at some stage. (Or B-u-B in Mike's case;)) I will email you with dates as soon as we have them.

Shopping tomorrow for a new suit for me and then taking Mother in law out for afternoon tea from her residential home. Catch you later!

Back