DAW Users With ADD

Yes, and I have now had my email switched and apart from going into work next Wednesday to hand over my laptop and Blackberry, I'm officially on gardening leave until I join my new company on 11 Feb.:rolleyes::D:D:D

Although my new company has asked if I would like to join them in Prague for 2.5 days of meet and greet with my management team before I join so I might just do so. They mentioned bars, restaurants and fun activities which are all my key words. I think I am going to enjoy it here:) They sound like my kind of people:cool:

Tomorrow we go to London (wifey and I) for the weekend to celebrate my youngest daughters boyfriends birthday with his family. A dinner at a restaurant followed by an evening at the London Comedy Club - what a great night ahead.

Pissing down with rain here all day; sunshine forecast for tomorrow:)

Try to enjoy your weekend.:cool:

Oh yeah...it is friday!!!!!:cool:
Pretty much a meaningless day for most of the slackers who frequent this thread,but for those of us who face the hard cold reality called life everyday,Friday brings great joy.:)
Nuttin' happening tonight but tomorrow I'll be busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.I have to replace some sections on a special order door that came in dented.:mad:Take my son to his basketball game and the it's a combination Packer game/Christmas party/family overnighter at a local hotel.:cool::cool::cool:

Of course my version of getting wined and dined will be beer,chicken and pizza.:DBut hey,waddaya want fer nuttin'?

Good luck at your new job Paul,if you ever need a highly paid,unmotivated and unskilled employee I'm there for you man.Just don't get too bossy and respect my need for taking time off and we'll get along just fine.

And it's beer-thirty...
Uhh Dogman,I think your clock is broken,or maybe it saw Dachay's face.

Go Packers!!!

Later!

Good luck at your new job Paul,if you ever need a highly paid,unmotivated and unskilled employee I'm there for you man.Just don't get too bossy and respect my need for taking time off and we'll get along just fine. Later!
There is only room for one slacker in my organisations - and thats me :rolleyes:
:)

Thought I'd get this week's picks in before the games start. No surprises here:

Green Bay
New England
Giants
Indy

After my 2-2 week last week, I'm looking to step it up a notch this week.

Guy, you could have had a perfect week last week, so you better think hard before picking against my Giants again. :p :p

Guy, you could have had a perfect week last week, so you better think hard before picking against my Giants again. :p :p
Eli does have one more playoff win than Romo.

I'd love to have the chance to pick against them next week.:cool:

Yesterday's game was a beautiful thing to behold,and I'm not talking about the Patriots.

I'd love to have the chance to pick against them next week.:cool:

You got your wish, baby!!!!! :D :D :D :D

It's not Red Sox-Yankees, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. Eli certainly isn't Farve or Brady, but at least he's stop making mistakes. I'm still worried about his ability to play in bad weather, so I'm hoping for a warm spell in Wisconsin. ;)

You got your wish, baby!!!!! :D :D :D :D

It's not Red Sox-Yankees, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. Eli certainly isn't Farve or Brady, but at least he's stop making mistakes. I'm still worried about his ability to play in bad weather, so I'm hoping for a warm spell in Wisconsin. ;)

If you think 7 is warm you'll get your wish too.:D

Get yourself ready for a painful butt kicking and extreme embarrassment.The Giants are lambs to the slaughter.:p

Back