what brand of guitar/bass do you use?

Which brand of guitar or bass to you prefer?

• Gibson

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • Fender

Votes: 94 29.9%
  • ESP

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Ibanez

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • Jackson

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Rickenbacher

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Washburn

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Oscar Shmidt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 103 32.8%

• Total voters
2 guitars....both OLD!!
An Ibanez, and a Kramer.
Just got a new bass....Godin 5 string.

I've really fallen in love with the quality from G&L guitars. I'm actually thinking of picking up my 3rd this weekend.

Needed to be a multiple choice poll :confused:

I started with Fender P-Bass & Tele, moved to Gibson LP and Epi Viola bass, I just got a Fender So-Cal though :confused:

i use fender for bass (j), and i had a vester for guitar...

then i built my own, and theres no going back... custom instruments from here out..

(except maybe a 50's gibson les paul - i borrowed one from a friend at a show - when i broke a string on my new guitar (hadnt put the strings from my old case in it yet)- it was pretty effin badass)

Thorn Artisan Deluxe
TheRose.jpg

and Artisan Master
MaxBearwithWRC.jpg

Here's the back of the Artisan Master
Thorn_back.jpg

These are my two main electric guitars. Both have custom WCR Darkburst pups wound on stabilized wood bobbins.
I also have another Thorn Artisan Deluxe with 2 P-90's and a bridge humbucker, a Gretz Custom, a PRS Modern Eagle and Hollowbody I, Anderson Classic, Fender American Deluxe V-neck Strat, and American Ash Tele with a set of Barden pups.
For acoustic I have a 6 string Martin, 12 string Taylor, and a Yamaha nylon string.

I have,
2 Peavey basses, a Cirrus 6 and an Axcelerator 4
2 Fenders, a Jazz bass and a Strat.
The Cirrus and the Jazz get the most playing time.

It's all about agiles for me.. got 3 and the fourth and fifth comes this week!

Attachments

• Picture 476.jpg
    Picture 476.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 175
I have fell in love with another Samick. It is a clear bodied one...a heavy mother! I am just weird. Anyway, I don't play it, I pet it. :D

This is my Fender V. With the amp setup I`m using it sounds beautiful live. I think I`ll be hanging with this one for a good while.

Attachments

• Amp2.jpg
    Amp2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 168
Back