jimmys69 is forcing me to buy the tascam us-800..

His comments in this section lead me to purchase one about 2 hours ago. We journey together!

But seriously, I believe most of the problem with the interface, as with most with bad reviews I read, is lack of user knowledge/user error mixed with improper computer set-up.
Am I right on this?

His comments in this section lead me to purchase one about 2 hours ago. We journey together!

But seriously, I believe most of the problem with the interface, as with most with bad reviews I read, is lack of user knowledge/user error mixed with improper computer set-up.
Am I right on this?

That is correct!

I also like mine :) Unfortunately I'm experiencing issues with MIDI, but that's probably just due to my ignorance/improper setup :D

Now this is twice in one week where I have seen Jim silhouetted against the setting sun with clenched fists on hips, Cape flowing in the breeze in perfect sync with the flag.

Now this is twice in one week where I have seen Jim silhouetted against the setting sun with clenched fists on hips, Cape flowing in the breeze in perfect sync with the flag.

LMAO! Problem is, it is only the cape that I am wearing. How is that visual? :eek:

"jimmys69 is forcing me to buy the tascam us-800"..

I hear ya..first it was just a suggestion, then it turned into threatenning PM`s, saying "AL P, youI better buy the Tascam us-800 or else!!!"..it was very frightenning let me tell ya!!

that`s when I figured I better get it!!!

LOL/kidding
Really though, I got mine shortly before his thread reviewing it....but I`m definintly glad he did that review, as I was curious about how well it worked on other OS etc myself..

thanks again jimmy!!

This stuff's going too far....

I refused to buy the us-800 so he just walked away all cool..

Then i woke up in the middle of the night to find he'd broken my motu interface and put it in my bed!!!

This stuff's going too far....

I refused to buy the us-800 so he just walked away all cool..

Then i woke up in the middle of the night to find he'd broken my motu interface and put it in my bed!!!

Your lucky to have survived the ordeal at all!

Now just take it as an offer that you can't refuse.

Did anyone else ever read jimmys69 as jimmsy69??? Cause I did for the longest time until he forced me to buy the tascam....

Back