Show us your worst!

Funny one man, that floyd aint bad. I bet you have much worse.

Hey bruce, about your sig...I got another one for ya:
90% of the time when someone says 90% of the time they are making it up off the top of their head and don't have any real evidence.

jake-owa said:
Funny one man, that floyd aint bad. I bet you have much worse.
I used to, but I can't find the tapes anymore!

jake-owa said:
Hey bruce, about your sig...I got another one for ya:
90% of the time when someone says 90% of the time they are making it up off the top of their head and don't have any real evidence.
You caught me - I lied -- it's really 89.99954% of the time........... :p

I actually enjoyed the Floyd cover. But I've been listening to the demo reel off your website, Bruce, so I can see the distance you've come. One day I'll be competent!!

ok...this is bad...this is from the first demo i ever recorded for anyone. Now...let me defend myself a little before you listen. They INSISTED on recording from their line outs because they wanted to play all at the same time yet have seperate recorded channels...so this is pretty much a live recording. The bass and 2 guitars were in one room listening to the drummer through stage monitors, and the drummer was in another room listening to the bass and guitars through headphones. The vocals were tracked seperatly. Also, I was using a Terratec EWS/88MT soundcard and i used NO PRES!!!! lol...i know better now..but hey..it was my first try. I used adapters to plug the drum mics straight into the breakout box...and it actually got really strong levels...and the bass and guitars as well were straight into the breakout box, only they were line outs so not quite as many adapters...lol

this is the only one from the demo that i could bring myself to post...lol...if that tells you anything about the other 4

Keep them coming guys, and GALS, let's all get in on this!

It's just a little side track, to let those that may wander onto this thread that we can all create a real tanker... (me more than others... I have more. Don't make me do it!)...

Prove it, record yourself saying something raw and dry. Try "Hi, my name is Rokket and I am a flaming pussy".

Seriously, it's hard to believe.

What happened to your nuts? :eek:

jake-owa said:
Prove it, record yourself saying something raw and dry. Try "Hi, my name is Rokket and I am a flaming pussy".

Seriously, it's hard to believe.

What happened to your nuts? :eek:
I can try, but I was having a banner day. I will record something raw and dry for you, though.

I did put another song up there, opposite end of the spectrum...

jake-owa said:
AWESOME!

You are the coolest. So now answer me one other thing, why the fuck do you sing like that?
I wish I knew. I used to love AC/DC, and Bon Scott was my idol. I guess through practice and trying to emulate him. I used to do it so well that it was spooky. I've lost it a bit over the years...

jake-owa said:
Ok, well, that's enough. Learn to sing normal man.
I need lessons.... One of my priorities in life, as soon as I get settled after my retirement from the Navy...

Back