What books have you been reading lately?

This isn't about winning.

You sometimes grab the wrong end of the stick. What is so arrogant and stupid about asking you if what you were ranting about is what Oprah had done ?
But I was being sarcastic referring to her as Auntie Oprah. I do that from time to time.
It wasn't even directed at you.

I always enjoyed "Not the 9 o'clock news" and still do.
I am aware of racism. But we need to work together to sort it and not blame white people ok?

I am aware of racism. But we need to work together to sort it and not blame white people ok?
Yes thats ok, I hope we can try to get on. I have my opinion and I will try to respect yours. I am a poor working class man who feels intimidated by rich people who call me a racist when I have never been.

Has anyone said you are ?

But why ?
What has she done to bring you to that conclusion ? I mean, it's worse to be a hypocrite than a racist.
Ok I just think that we face a lot of inverse racism when we are not really. We are called out for simply being white and the terrible things our forefathers have done. That is not my fault and it is not fair. Megan identifified as white when she was climbing the ladder of her career to get a step up. Now she uses the race card at every stage and does everything to discredit the Monarchy. She even disowns her own family.

Ok I just think that we face a lot of inverse racism when we are not really. We are called out for simply being white and the terrible things our forefathers have done. That is not my fault and it is not fair. Megan identifified as white when she was climbing the ladder of her career to get a step up. Now she uses the race card at every stage and does everything to discredit the Monarchy. She even disowns her own family.

I dont want to fall out any more, I find it upsetting. I have deppression, I dont want to argue, I accept your opinion xx
We are all of mixed race. That is our world. There is no such thing as racial purity. I am Scandinavian on my fathers family side and Irish traveller gypsy on my mothers side. Xxxx. However long we go back

I dont want to fall out any more, I find it upsetting. I have deppression, I dont want to argue, I accept your opinion xx
Thanks Grim, I understand your point. I think everyone has their right to express an opinion. I agree with Lewis Hamilton. I just wish that we could resolve racial problems without it having to be so political and divisive thats all xxx

Has anyone said you are ?

But why ?
What has she done to bring you to that conclusion ? I mean, it's worse to be a hypocrite than a racist.
Thanks Grim, its nice to discuss issues with you. I dont necessarily agree with you but we can discuss in a good way. I really do believe that there should be a way of no racism and everyone just being colour blind. One day.

Thanks Grim, its nice to discuss issues with you. I dont necessarily agree with you but we can discuss in a good way. I really do believe that there should be a way of no racism and everyone just being colour blind. One day.
All of the great rock guitarists were white yeh? Except the two greatest ever where people of colour. An African American and an Indonesian Dutch boy....

Think about it?

I will be getting that when {if} it comes out. Iommi's "Iron Man" was informative and hilarious, I wouldn't read Ozzy's unless I was in jail or buried under rubble in an earthquake and I'd read Bill Ward's if he ever did one. If he could remember anything. For me, Ward and Butler have always been the two more interesting and articulate members of Black Sabbath.

I also remember that episode of "Star Trek." It has some of my favourite scenes in it, actually. Spock and Bones are immaculate in the bit where they try to certify the commander.

I've just finished reading a book called "Inspired Imperfection" by Greg Boyd. it's about the Bible and its problematic passages and information. It's pretty deep but Boyd, being a bit of a firebrand, has a way of putting things that make for easy reading and it was hard to put down. There were a couple of major points that I disagreed with him big time on, but it's an excellent book.
As soon as I finished it on Saturday, I began reading "I ran with the gang" which is the autobiography of Alan Longmuir who founded the Bay City Rollers. So far, it's a riveting read. Like Greg lake, he died while completing the book.

Back