This is far beyond sick.

You are reduced to physical threats now.

Nice "moderating" we got here.
What you and your leftist ally’s are missing here is this:

The Momma bears and Poppa bears are finally fighting back. For years we’ve put up with your bullshit, your name calling, your gaslighting, your hypocrisy, your twisting of the truth, your twisting of science. Etc

With distance computer based learning during the pandemic, many parents got a peak into the classroom and said “what the fuck are they teaching our kids.”

The early childhood sex education, the trans ‘education’ is a red line. We’re all sick of it.

Now we go to school board meetings, we let our voices be heard.
WE, the heterosexual community, the ones you call cisgender, are done! We are the ones that have been understanding, accommodating, and the nice guy.

We don’t have parades where we strut around with 12 inch black dildos, have mock sex and have floats with 6 foot tall drag queens to celebrate our ‘pride’.

You’re fucking with our kids and it’s game over.

I’m sure you'll attach all sorts labels on me. I don’t care.

Ps. Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Giving a man who surgically alters himself the title of “Woman of The Year” in vanity fair????? That’s a fucking insult to all the real women!

"I" am responsible for my choices, actions and reactions.

LazerBeak, I honor your courage to come out of the closet on this forum. You've courageously made that personal choice and in doing so are willing to accept the results, good, bad or otherwise AND with "free-will" you can always change your mind.

Today, I wish to be a Fire Truck and maybe tomorrow, a meteor.

The story in the OP struck me as going one step over the line. The whole premise was the trans person IMO starting the fight. Putting it in their childrens faces. They were kids, and the lesson would not fit middle school. The teacher seemed to be far out of line. The one dude , posted he thought it was OK.
No Brother Beaky 60's guy who has a daughter who is gay started the thread because he thought it was totall bullshit to shove this subject matter down the throats of young children...No one can say he is anti gay as his daughter is and he loves her and stands by her choice but this shit is bullshit! 1650914970060.png

You are reduced to physical threats now.

Nice "moderating" we got here.
- I did not physically threaten you. Quit being ignorant and quick to judge. I stated that if you or anyone brought up adult conversation about sexual premises to my 9 year old daughter, then there would likely be a physical confrontation. If you don't do that, then you have nothing to worry about do you? So no threat given. It is a statement and a warning at best.

And as to the 'moderating', what would you have me do? Edit and decide for myself what is allowed on this forum/content based on my own opinion? That is what the leftist/woke people you listen to are doing and promote as 'proper for the good of democracy'. That shit is complete and total control based hypocrisy. The fact that you and so many like you can't see that, is really concerning to me. I take absolutely everything in that I can to try to understand others opinions. But there is a line that when crossed, well it it just not gonna be understood by the opposing side I suppose.

I wish for a society that values freedom of speech. I may not agree with what you think or say, but you have that right to express it just as I do as well. If you place values that are different from mine on my impressionable child, then you have overstepped. It goes both ways dude, but evidentially you don't seem to get that.

I suggest you take a step back and realize that the people you 'falsely' judge and call out as hating gays, conservatives, racist, white supremacist, Trumpist, whatever bullshit tags you throw out haphazardly, are likely a bigger majority than you think. You just throw blanket statement persecution style words out like halloween candy, and don't expect to get it in return? That is borderline narcissistic and frankly, more on the side of complete crazy than idiocy. You expect others to listen to you, but no desire to hear a different opinion. That is dark and stupid my friend. You just won't get that will you??

What happens to you if suddenly your input is constantly suppressed like the democrats and mainstream media have done for your narrative against opposing views? Well, I know for a fact that for myself, I would never take away your ability to express it or deny you the ability to speak your opinion. That is what freedom of speech is man! None of us conservatives/libertarians/normal people wish to take that from you. Why do you support such for the other 50% or whatever your polls tell you? Do you want this country to be a dictatorship? Do you desire for a government to control you? You guys are treading down a dangerous path that can likely make you the fools in history books to come..

-So who is the moderate one here I ask you? The one that calls out others as racist/transgender haters and does not care about the fathers opinion on what is taught to his daughter (how life works naturally), or the one that actually listens to your (what I consider possibly deviant ideals) and yet allows you to have that opinion. Sorry man, but you are fully losing your battle by defiantly ignoring and judging others.

And I will still and again say, I wish you the best IBB. I hope your children become the best that they can be. Hopefully they have the freedom that we were allowed and are not corrupted by this new world that censors opinion by one group of peoples biases.

No Brother Beaky 60's guy who has a daughter who is gay started the thread because he thought it was totall bullshit to shove this subject matter down the throats of young children...No one can say he is anti gay as his daughter is and he loves her and stands by her choice but this shit is bullshit! View attachment 117408
My 28 year old daughter considers herself bisexual. I really don't give a shit what gender she chooses to find in her desires. That is her choice. I must make that clear that 'she' is a 'woman' and is able to make her own choices as an 'adult'.

With that, she also does not think it is ok to teach sexuality to children. That is an adult decision to be made by adults. To alter or make that happen earlier to me, is child abuse.

With that, she also does not think it is ok to teach sexuality to children. That is an adult decision to be made by adults. To alter or make that happen earlier to me, is child abuse.
I think reasonable people would all agree here. The disconnect is whether teaching about gender or orientation is teaching about “sexuality”.

There is no need to lie. All you have to do is stop calling other people liars. If they tell you they identify as a different gender, it does no harm to you what-so-ever. You have nothing to lose from it, and quite a bit of harm that you maintain with

Lies? You want to talk about lies?

When you say "don't say gay law", who are you quoting? Clearly you are using quotes for a reason. The law is called "Parental Rights in Education" bill. You are basing your entire argument against the law on a lie. The use of that lie is rhetoric not based on fact. A lie, misinformation. For what purpose, to influence the less informed and gullible among the electorate? You are what you say you stand against. Disinformation. It is the height of hypocrisy when it can effect so many people, particularly the relationship between a parent and a child. I know one reason why you lie, because the majority of parents are of the opinion that they do indeed have a right to determine content of their child's education. Parental rights is common sense, instinctual, from the day that child was born it is in every fiber of a parent's body. If asked, the vast, vast majority of parents would tell you that their right to determine what is right or wrong for their child supersedes any other person or entity. If you accurately called it Parental Rights in Education, you know you would lose support for opposition. Another reason you are using quotes is to shirk responsibility for that lie. Do a search of the law using those terms and they all have it in quotes. They're fucking quoting each other!...as are you....based on little more than a lie, disinformation.

If there is no need to lie, why are you doing it?

As far as, "it does no harm to you". Who the fuck are you to say? How about asking girls on a swim team who are forced to share a locker/dressing room with a "girl" with a dick, who is sexually attracted to females, who walks around dick swinging naked? Did those girls lose anything? Perhaps the loss of modesty in not having to change clothes themselves in front of a swinging dick. Nothing has changed except he now says he is a girl. They have expressed regret over the loss. But you're too buried in your own myopic politically driven viewpoint to take any of these things into consideration. Who the fuck are you to make such statements and present them as facts? What of the girl who has worked hard in her chosen sport, looking forward competing at the highest level, possibly earning a scholarship to college which could determine to course of her life, and all of that goes straight down to toilet because A GUY was allowed to compete as a girl. Would her suicide be of no harm, to you? Sadly, I don't think it would. I believe to you it would be a justifiable sacrifice, for the cause.

How about an unhappy and confused child who doesn't understand why he may be unhappy. The child goes to school and in order to "educate" children the teacher plays a little cartoon about a little boy who is unhappy too. With a frown the boy walks through a door. Moments later he walks back out of the door, dressed as a female, with a huge smile on his face. What does that impressionable child make of the cartoon, or as it might relate to his own reality, his unhappiness?

What you support and attempt to push on all of society, including the most impressionable and vulnerable among us, children, it is perverse, sick.

My 28 year old daughter considers herself bisexual. I really don't give a shit what gender she chooses to find in her desires. That is her choice. I must make that clear that 'she' is a 'woman' and is able to make her own choices as an 'adult'.

My 12 year old at the time grandchild all of a sudden thought it was important to inform everyone young and old alike at a family gathering that she was bisexual. A year or so later, she has a boyfriend now and all of that bisexual nonsense has gone out the window. It was a trendy attention seeking thing to say at the time. Children at that age are searching for themselves, can feel a bit lost crossing from childhood through to puberty and becoming a teenager. They want and sometimes need to feel special. They seek attention, even if in getting it by bad or controversial behavior.

That same child.....then 8 yrs old(?). Trump was running for president. My granddaughter was over at the house one night and says, "Poppa, i'm scared." I ask why she is scared. She says, "I'm scared because if Donald Trump becomes president he is going to send all the black people back to Africa." I assure her there is no reason to be scared, that is not going to happen. I ask her told her that. "My teacher."

I believe her, there is no way she could make up what so closely resembles the type of bullshit that spews forth from the left. I was livid, but did not let on, and what else as a grandparent can I do about it? Yeah, these are the people to whom we are to surrender the rights to our children. Fucking ghouls.

When you say "don't say gay law", who are you quoting? Clearly you are using quotes for a reason. The law is called "Parental Rights in Education" bill. You are basing your entire argument against the law on a lie. The use of that lie is rhetoric not based on fact. A lie, misinformation.

You clearly don't understand the law.

The law itself is intentionally ambiguous. Any teacher who says the word "gay" could be sued for it. Maybe the lawsuit would be successful, or maybe not. Nobody knows. Most school systems and teachers cannot afford to be sued, and so they will take a very careful approach. The end result is that straight teachers will be fine talking about their husbands and wives, and gay or trans teachers will be much more uncertain.

It is inherently and intentionally discriminatory.

No, you created a false reality where you think I did.
Read back. That is exactly your issue man. You consider everything you think you believe to be a threat because you are not thinking for yourself.

And if you feel threatened, then call the police you wish to de-fund because they are also racist and threatening you.

Open your eyes and grow a set of balls man.

Or, you could also choose to report me as a moderator here in the forum. You do what you think is going to work for you. I am listening, but you are lacking any substance to back your judgments....

Last edited:
You clearly don't understand the law.

The law itself is intentionally ambiguous. Any teacher who says the word "gay" could be sued for it. Maybe the lawsuit would be successful, or maybe not. Nobody knows. Most school systems and teachers cannot afford to be sued, and so they will take a very careful approach. The end result is that straight teachers will be fine talking about their husbands and wives, and gay or trans teachers will be much more uncertain.

It is inherently and intentionally discriminatory.
You are truly misinformed dood. Take the time to know facts before spewing bullshit...
Show me exactly where it says that a teacher could be sued for saying the word 'gay'. Show me exactly where man!

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that link, Leddy. I may click and read later, but it in itself illustrates a point I have been making in this and another thread. "Fact checkers" are propagating the doctrine that they are the conduit through which truth and information must flow. Yeah, that seems like a hell of a claim, but it is reality. Check a fact, throw some pinocchios at it, and it gets deemed disinformation worthy of censorship. However the fact checker above frames the entire premise on a lie, Florida's "Don't say gay" bill. It is disinformation. It is called Parental Rights in Education. If as IBB says there is no reason to lie, why are he and they at fact checkers doing so? No doubt one reason they do so is to define and control the narrative, even if in doing so it requires them to disinform and deceive. If we are ever to work through these type things to an agreement, even if agree to disagree, shouldn't the discussion begin at minimum with a mutual goodwill respect for honesty?

Can IBB from this point forward accurately and truthfully call the bill Parental Rights in Education, rather than ">insert politically charged inflammatory bullshit<"? Isn't that something we can all call for and insist upon,? Unfortunately, I very much doubt he will. He's in too deep.

Last edited:
Ok, well then according to this fact check article here, even 'if' something was found to be vague, that would require further litigation into what the law represents right?

Seems more that the 'vague' interpretation here is by opponents making shit up that is not in the bill. I mean seriously, why create a false narrative about how something could possibly, if maybe you thought this, and decided for yourself that someday someone might think, it said 'gay'. That is just ridiculous.

It is clearly a misguided and political/social misguiding by a small minority of a specific ideological promoting group trying to create chaos from a legitimate bill designed to keep children safe. Anyone can make up bullshit to fit their agenda. Problem is that good parents know what they do not want for their children. This bill simply makes it clear that young children should not be introduced to that at the specified age group. Is that not simple enough? Why is that even an issue to anyone? I just don't get it....

The fact that anyone calls this a 'don't say gay law', just proves they are just stirring up shit just to do it and create a fight by false pretense. It not about what is right or wrong to those arguing. It's so pathetic and hurtful to the ones that each side claim to be for.

Seems more that the 'vague' interpretation here is by opponents making shit up that is not in the bill. I mean seriously, why create a false narrative about how something could possibly, if maybe you thought this, and decided for yourself that someday someone might think, it said 'gay'. That is just ridiculous.

It is clearly a misguided and political/social misguiding by a small minority of a specific ideological promoting group trying to create chaos from a legitimate bill designed to keep children safe.
Yeah but the vagueness can be used either way depending on the judge. Latest polling shows a pretty solid 50-50 split for/against the bill, so it’s more than a small group.
I want to reiterate that I share some of your concern on trans issues, but I don’t think this is the way to deal with them. Discussing orientation or gender doesn’t have to have anything to do with sexuality. A child sees his mom and dad, or mom and mom etc. He doesn’t have to see any sex. Acceptance and compassion are better than hostility. I still feel this bill is just a tool to drum up a culture war Republicans can politicize rather than having anything to do with keeping kids safe. There were already rules in place about inappropriate discussion in classrooms.

No Brother Beaky 60's guy who has a daughter who is gay started the thread because he thought it was totall bullshit to shove this subject matter down the throats of young children...No one can say he is anti gay as his daughter is and he loves her and stands by her choice.
ABSOLUTELY true!

My opinion will always be that the Federal government, State governments, local governments, and school boards throughout the country should reject the notion that it's perfectly acceptable for any school teacher who teaches at the kindergarten levelthrough third grade level should ever be allowed to use impressionable young minds as sounding boards to make themselves feel better about the life choices they made.

And for crap sakes, lose any thoughts of arguing it that the video was recorded at a Charter school.

For the sake of discussion:
My daughter informed me, when she was 17 years old, still in her junior year of high school, that she was gay. The year was 1994.

I admit it that I was blindsided for just one day. I knew damn well that my best option would be to purchase a book that would offer me some sort of insight as to what I should do as a single parent dad with three daughters on my hands at the time, one of whom revealed her innermost secret.

I bought the book. I read it. And then I wrote a note on a blank page on the forefront of that book to my daughter to let her know that her Dad would always be there for her.

During her senior year in high school the band school teacher frequently made jokes about her being "gay" in his classroom.

She told me about what was happening because she was upset.

I told her that I would contact the Principal to set up a meeting between myself, the Principal, and that that teacher to set their asses straight.

She said, "No, don't do that. I'll deal with it on my own."

More often than not, people like IBB, and a few others, are totally clueless of what it's like to be gay, lesbian, or understanding people caught up in indecision.

This thread isn't done just yet. I'm just at the beginning of saying what I have to say.

I think reasonable people would all agree here. The disconnect is whether teaching about gender or orientation is teaching about “sexuality”.
You're mincing words, leddy. Teaching and Oreintating young minds?

Teaching young children the alphabet, reading and writing, and a basic understanding of math is the primary job of teachers.

I find it truly difficult to understand why IBB, and yourself, see it acceptable that teachers should be allowed to discuss gayness, lesbianism, and transgendering with young kids who are still in the process of learning how to tie the shoe laces on their own damn shoes.

Back