This is far beyond sick.

Wouldn't any honest conversation about gay lifestyle include that subject even if it is presented to school children?
Dont talk like a prick. Nobody caused AIDs and its spread was between people having sexual contact or blood transfusions because at the time we simply didnt know.

Drug users are a minority and even if they assisted in spreading any disease they only did it amongst themselves 99% of the time.

Really? You oppose Florida's 'don't say gay' law?

You believe the USA has completely legitimate elections?
Sorry, late to respond...

There is no 'don't say gay' law. That is an absolute politically/media driven name given to a law that has nothing to do with being gay. So I can't answer that question accurately. Do I agree with the context of the law that merely states that children between kindergarten and third grade not be taught anything about sexual orientation? You fucking bet I do!

If you even came up to my daughter in a playground and talked anything about sex/sexuality to my 4th grade daughter I would rip your face/eyes out with my bare hands and take whatever consequences I get from mandated society. How the fuck anyone thinks that is a good idea to me is absolute child abuse and should be prosecuted. Would you wish for a stranger to talk to your kids about sex before they even know what it is? I sure hope you don't answer the way your argument proposes. Have you even thought about it that way? Its fucking insane for a father/mother or any sis or bullishit gender to even think that is ok. Seriously? I mean, honestly? Seriously? WTF?

And yet someone argues that it could be hurting 1% of those that are trying to change biology because they 'feel different'? Um, no, and if you think different, you have issues.

Sigh...

To the other question about legitimate elections:

That is just a redundant question. Obviously there are and have been fraud in elections. It don't matter what political affiliation you have. It is just reality that it happens. Both R and D know there are issues. Be real about it or just be a dick and blame others for your favor. You got the guy you wanted. Working out great for ya isn't it. Blame Trump some more if it makes you feel good. Maybe try being awake to how bad the replacements are doing? Sorry, I digress...

Do I think it is enough on either side to warrant turning an election? Well, you would be an idiot to think I believe that. I don't even think Trump truly believes that.

And you know what? If there are people like you that think that sex should be taught to my 9 year old child by what I would consider sexual deviants that may call themselves 'teachers', and think that the biggest evil in the world is a orange faced monster named Trump or DeSantis, then you can bet you will lose because you are not in the majority. In fact you are likely to become the new round of of deviant 'woke' culture in history books, because you will not listen to facts. You make up which 'science' works best for you and your preachy bullshit, and aside from all of that; It is just hands down anti-freedom-anti value-anti anything that makes us a free society.

Oh, and BLM should not be a business. It is what basically everyone believes. The one that is a corporation, is a corrupt entity that works with media to lie to you and devalue the whole fucking principle.

Oh, and did I mention if you bring up sex in any way to my 9 year old daughter that I will.... Not a threat. That is my stance.

Dont talk like a prick.
maybe take your own advice.

Nobody caused AIDs and its spread was between people having sexual contact or blood transfusions because at the time we simply didnt know.
Now we know.
"Safe sex" is mainly for the gay community.
according to the Mayo Clinic:
Men who have sex with men are at increased risk of contracting HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, as well as other sexually transmitted infections.

Drug users are a minority and even if they assisted in spreading any disease they only did it amongst themselves 99% of the time.

Half of the patients in the AIDS ward were IV users -- where my sister worked as a health care professional.
She said a significant number of the patients were both gay AND IV-drug-users.
Tell us about your experience treating this disease.

Any honest discussion about drug-abuse and the gender-subject would include this for personal health at a minimum.

There are several ways you can get AIDS according to my sister.
Four of the professionals at her clinic got it through patient care.
One from blood spatter during an operation that landed on acne.
One from chapped hands that came in contact with HIV blood.
Two from accidental needle sticks.

Last edited:
I saw it affect the lower income areas the most. They were forced on to public aid. The hospitals didnt get paid anything. Their care suffered. The family members, burdened, abandoned them to die in the attic. It became a 'your money or your life situation' . Money for medicine that public aid didnt cover. An epidemic, yes, but a controlled one.

I actually don’t personally know anyone with HIV, and I know many gay men over 40, but so what. Anecdotes don’t matter.
Your own unawareness does not make the risks go away.
Gay men are well aware of the risks they're dealing with.
Just ask them.

"Previous estimates from obituaries and pre-1994 sex surveys suggested that the median age of death for homosexuals is less than 50 yr."

"intravenous drug abusers and homosexuals taking HIV tests in Colorado had almost identical age distributions."

"The four lines of evidence were consistent with previous findings suggesting that homosexual activity may be associated with a lifespan shortened by 20 to 30 years."

It sounds to me like -- the children of gay-parents need their own grief-management class.
I would be in favor of that, to prepare them for an early loss of their parents.

Last edited:
Your own unawareness does not make the risks go away.
Gay men are well aware of the risks they're dealing with.
Just ask them.

"Previous estimates from obituaries and pre-1994 sex surveys suggested that the median age of death for homosexuals is less than 50 yr."

"intravenous drug abusers and homosexuals taking HIV tests in Colorado had almost identical age distributions."

"The four lines of evidence were consistent with previous findings suggesting that homosexual activity may be associated with a lifespan shortened by 20 to 30 years."
Hey Einstein, I acknowledged gay men have a shorter life span in yet another post you responded to without reading apparently. We know about aids and we know suicide rate is higher. The aids impact on the stat will fade. I asked you about bigotry contributing to the suicide rate, since you’re so concerned about their life span. You haven’t responded to that.

Edit- some studies are beginning to show that suicide deaths are overtaking aids deaths. Maybe that’s what happens when you work so hard to marginalize people.

Last edited:
I believe they were created male and female in the beginning, but you'd prefer that I lie about what I believe? Really?
If you can not see this -- then I must ask -- can you be honest with yourself?
I don't see how.

There is no need to lie. All you have to do is stop calling other people liars. If they tell you they identify as a different gender, it does no harm to you what-so-ever. You have nothing to lose from it, and quite a bit of harm that you maintain with your current beliefs.

I asked you about bigotry contributing to the suicide rate, since you’re so concerned about their life span. You haven’t responded to that.
but I did respond to that.
You want me to lie to my own conscience to make them feel better about themselves..
You tell me I'm not allowed to feel that.
I'm supposed to feel just fine if my own son chops off his gems.
All I can say is WOW. just WOW.

Last edited:
Okay yeah that's all I needed to read.

You tried to squirm out of owning your opinions and turn this back on me as if I made up your support for that bigoted discriminatory law.
Squirm? What are you talking about? Bigoted discriminatory law? You obviously have not read the law yourself. You are continually proving that you have not educated yourself about any of this. You only go with what you are told and have no desire to listen to any opinion that is not your obviously biased and fiction based one.
Best of luck to you man. You are not worth my time trying to argue what I have already stated. Again, You or someone like you gets near my child, with your vile speak, and you will understand physically how poorly your judgment is...

You should really take the time to know what you are talking about before you continue coming across an idiot. Borderline creepy to me. If you don't realize how you sound defending this obvious bullshit, well then you are an imbecile.

We both lose either way because you wasted your own time as well as I have trying to talk to you.

Sweet dreams creep! 🤬

If they tell you they identify as a different gender, it does no harm to you what-so-ever.
You have nothing to lose from it, and quite a bit of harm that you maintain with your current beliefs.

I haven't lost a thing.
You want me to use the correct gender pronoun on a confused kid,
The kid might wake up a girl tomorrow, and a boy the day after that, and you want me to pretend it's okay.
Well it's not okay. It's absurd to pretend it's okay.

Last edited:
There is no need to lie. All you have to do is stop calling other people liars.

I do not recall saying that.
I do recall saying that I don't want to call MYSELF a liar.
You can call someone he, she or whatever you want to call them.
I don't care. I'm not calling you a liar if you really believe that is what they are.
But don't expect me to tell somebody things that I believe to be false just so they'll feel better about themselves.

Last edited:
but I did respond to that.
You want me to lie to my own conscience to make them feel better about themselves..
You tell me I'm not allowed to feel that.
I'm supposed to feel just fine if my own son chops off his gems.
All I can say is WOW. just WOW.
You can feel however you want. You can say what you want too, but I’m just asking you to admit that the shortened life span is largely because of suicide, and bigotry helps drive those suicides.

Notice how you narrowed the scope to gay men when talking about the death rates because you wanted to make it about aids. Then when you were backed in to a corner you brought the ridiculous comment about your son. You’re all over the place.

To be fair - I’m willing to draw a line at surgically transitioning, where I admit I’m really uncomfortable with it, and any person should get loads of counseling first. Like years of counseling. Certainly no minors. A guy wants to wear a dress and change his pronoun? So what. Let them be. Gay and lesbian? Born that way. Let them pursue their happiness. Shut up about it and live your life. The FL bill is political grandstanding. Making an issue out of nothing to make it an election issue. Brings more bigots out of the closet too.

(Edited to make it less of a personal attack).

Last edited:
Now we know.
"Safe sex" is mainly for the gay community.
according to the Mayo Clinic:
Men who have sex with men are at increased risk of contracting HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, as well as other sexually transmitted infections.
You have taken one sentence and distorted it to mean other than what it was actually saying.

If two heterosexual people have sex with each other they stand exactly the same chance of being infected with any sexual disease than two gay men.

Safe sex is for all not just the gay community.

Of course before we understood AID's homosexual men were more at risk because they didn't need to wear condoms (pregnancy) so gay men were getting infected more than straight people. This was in the west, elsewhere in the world it went through all communities and killed anybody.

Since the early 90's they have the drugs to treat it, so it doesn't kill as it used to.

I can't believe there are people out there who still believe an early 1980's ignorant belief.

Last edited:
You are reduced to physical threats now.

Nice "moderating" we got here.
Why is everybody acting like a retard these days, getting in everybody's business.? What happens when you realize we arent all together. We arent on the same side. And there isnt enough to go around? People and their behavior is out of control.

Look at that idiot that messed with Tyson on the plane. The guy had no self control. He needed a beating. Mike was there.

Look at Will Smith...well he was just laying some smack on Chris.

If you get in peoples face with your shit. That is a confrontation. Thats a fight. When you gonna learn. Its personal. Its physical. Words are noise.

Hi I'm a Y Chromosome.

You have the unmitigated gall , the audacity to try to box me into some societal dreamed up fantasy that I am more than just a simple and defined thing. Black is grey kind of bullshit.

It's takes two to tango and tangoing is what and why some have a Y chromosome and some don't. Propagation is the natural purpose of sexual intercourse. It feels amazing so we will be inclined to mate.. everything else is just the fall out gravy from the awesome way it feels. Yep a male dog will hump anything because it feels good and he's doing exactly what nature intended him to do...no deep thinking about wow I like boy dogs better than girl dogs or that felt better with a girl dog than a boy dog...I hope Fido doesn't judge me ...animal instinct...we're filthy animals.. But in todays advanced, refined and cultured world we have to give it labels. And just because we can medically, at this juncture, we humans have taken what we do with our feel good parts to a whole other level of absurdity... I'm OK with whatever anyone wants to do with their feel good parts privately as long as no one is being forced to do things they do not want to do. There is no need to rub it in my face everyday and try and tell me or the world you're "Normal" for choosing to use your feel good parts for something that deviates from their natural purpose. And to discuss it with children that are not even at the age of reason ( Which is what the OP was pissed off about) is absolute idiocy...or as he put it Beyond sick....It's fucked up! And I agree with Jimmy on the hell to pay if you try shoving that shit down my innocent grand kids heads.
Because we live in a very information available world they will learn about sexual intercourse sooner than I would personally like them to. I know I was appalled learning of it as a 10 year old...OH YUCK! To suggest it is ok for a school to allow that type of "adult" info to be taught to 5 year olds is tweaked. To take it beyond that to the deviations of sex that occur sometimes...wow...and there are several here OK with that.. What a fucked up world.

https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/chromosome/y/

The Y chromosome is one of the two sex chromosomes in humans (the other is the X chromosome). The sex chromosomes form one of the 23 pairs of human chromosomes in each cell. The Y chromosome spans more than 59 million building blocks of DNA (base pairs) and represents almost 2 percent of the total DNA in cells.

Each person normally has one pair of sex chromosomes in each cell. The Y chromosome is present in males, who have one X and one Y chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes.

Identifying genes on each chromosome is an active area of genetic research. Because researchers use different approaches to predict the number of genes on each chromosome, the estimated number of genes varies. The Y chromosome likely contains 70 to 200 genes that provide instructions for making proteins. Because only males have the Y chromosome, the genes on this chromosome tend to be involved in male sex determination and development. Sex is determined by the SRY gene, which is responsible for the development of a fetus into a male. Other genes on the Y chromosome are important for enabling men to father biological children (male fertility).

Many genes are unique to the Y chromosome, but genes in areas known as pseudoautosomal regions are present on both sex chromosomes. As a result, men and women each have two functional copies of these genes. Many genes in the pseudoautosomal regions are essential for normal development.

To suggest it is ok for a school to allow that type of "adult" info to be taught to 5 year olds is tweaked. To take it beyond that to the deviations of sex that occur sometimes...wow...and there are several here OK with that..
The story in the OP struck me as going one step over the line. The whole premise was the trans person IMO starting the fight. Putting it in their childrens faces. They were kids, and the lesson would not fit middle school. The teacher seemed to be far out of line. The one dude , posted he thought it was OK.

Last edited:
Back