This is far beyond sick.

Science works the exact opposite way: New facts, new evidence, new studies and new tests change the consensus. This is called "learning."
The change in definition was NOT based on that.
It was changed to avoid stigma.
You weren't paying attention.

Read it again:

"In this latest version, the APA replaced “gender identity disorder” with “gender dysphoria.”
It did so in the hopes that it would “avoid stigma and ensure clinical care for individuals who see and feel themselves to be a different gender” than the one they were born as. "

Last edited:
You are incapable of such growth, and you will die with your children or your grandchildren ashamed of your archaic beliefs.
I don't believe transgenders are gay, but you keep calling it the "don't say gay" bill in Florida.
The label is dishonest, the presentation is dishonest, and I think the whole LGBT movement is rather dishonest.
Sexuality was supposed to be a private matter. Look what we got instead.
Never mind that the gay lifestyle will probably cheat you out of half a lifetime.
It's a thief.
My sister worked in the hospital AIDS ward in Greensboro.
Half were gay, and the other half were IV drug users.
It's a tragedy and a prison, and yes, it is a disease.
You feel that I should be approving of this horror show,
How many people do you know that checked out with AIDS before they were 40?
I know some.
Just WOW, IBB.

Last edited:
I don't believe transgenders are gay,
Well , they go for what, the switch? A male transgender looks for other female transgenders to hook up with? I dont know. Or is it like 2 male transgenders , if they were both male, then yes.
The think the whole LGBT movement is rather dishonest.
Sexuality was supposed to be a private matter.
Yeah, either way. They just want to screw it up. Totally the wrong way to go about it.

Well , they go for what, the switch? A male transgender looks for other female transgenders to hook up with? I dont know. Or is it like 2 male transgenders , if they were both male, then yes.

Many are gay, but not all. It's complex.
They aren't necessarily attracted to the same biological sex.

Many are gay, but not all. It's complex.
They aren't necessarily attracted to the same biological sex.
Complex indeed.

Say you have a male who transitions to female but doesn’t go all the way. Looks the part but still has functioning ‘boy parts’.

He gets together with a female who has transitioned into male, but again, has still functioning ‘girl parts’

Let’s say they manage to have a child.

If they’re both passable, most people wouldn’t know.

They’ll just look like any other hetero couple.

Seems a bit crazy to go through all that just to arrive back at the starting point of being a traditional heterosexual couple.

Complex indeed.

Say you have a male who transitions to female but doesn’t go all the way. Looks the part but still has functioning ‘boy parts’.

He gets together with a female who has transitioned into male, but again, has still functioning ‘girl parts’
Not trying to be mean. However, mean is ok. Cruel is wrong.

It sounds like they are mixing up gender and sexual preference. Why would you count a female that has cosmetic surgery to resemble a man, male? That is still a female. They just had surgery under the care of a doctor. For what reason? The case study presented said 'inspiration' . Lets get that doctor too. If there is no conclusive result or condition cured...yeah get him too.

I don't believe transgenders are gay, but you keep calling it the "don't say gay" bill in Florida.
The label is dishonest, the presentation is dishonest, and I think the whole LGBT movement is rather dishonest.
Sexuality was supposed to be a private matter. Look what we got instead.
Never mind that the gay lifestyle will probably cheat you out of half a lifetime.
It's a thief.
My sister worked in the hospital AIDS ward in Greensboro.
Half were gay, and the other half were IV drug users.
It's a tragedy and a prison, and yes, it is a disease.
You feel that I should be approving of this horror show,
How many people do you know that checked out with AIDS before they were 40?
I know some.
Just WOW, IBB.
Sexuality IS a private matter. There are laws that govern public indecency etc. What is not being kept private? Discussion? You don’t get to tell people what they can’t discuss. Do you afford lgbt people the same leeway you give heterosexuals with respect to more modest displays of affection (holding hands or greeting with a kiss etc)? How about advertisements that have some degree of sexuality? Can lgbt have the same expectations that heteros have or no?

With respect to aids, how many heterosexuals died from syphillis or gonorrhea before those treatments were understood? Is it not reasonable to assume that aids will continue to diminish as a threat? If aids only affected heterosexuals, would you suddenly go gay to protect yourself? What are you expecting people to do?

It is amazing how many people are this upset, over being told to leave the kids alone.
The kids are being left alone. Calling LGBT a disease, or calling them pedophiles, or having a general repulsion to them is NOT leaving them alone. It’s creating a safe space for bullies and bigots. If you’re concerned about LGBT not living as long as heterosexuals, perhaps consider what your attitude does to the suicide rate?

how many heterosexuals died from syphillis or gonorrhea before those treatments were understood?
I did not personally lose anyone to those diseases.
How about yourself, did all the gays you know live past 40 without getting AIDS?

Do you afford lgbt people the same leeway you give heterosexuals ,
So you're thinking everyone should be given equal access to kids even when their parent don't want it.
Should someone teach straightness to kindergarten-kids from gay homes?
That just seems ridiculous to me.

How about yourself, did all the gays you know live past 40 without getting AIDS?

So you're thinking everyone should be given equal access to kids even when their parent don't want it.
Freddie Mercury was 45. A lot were older.

What is your stupid point?

I actually don’t personally know anyone with HIV, and I know many gay men over 40, but so what. Anecdotes don’t matter.

You’re twisting my words. Everyone gets equal access to kids? What? Re-read what I said.

If you’re concerned about LGBT not living as long as heterosexuals, perhaps consider what your attitude does to the suicide rate?
I didn't realize how powerful I really am, and how weak they must be.
Maybe it's because they have a disease that I don't have. Ya think?

You don’t get to tell people what they can’t discuss.
uh huh, we sure came a long way from two consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom.
Nobody should talk about it.
Look what we got instead.
It was a dam lie.

No but as regards other diseases...........I didnt know they discriminated who they killed. You must have some far reaching insight there. Please share?
As I said, my sister worked in the Greensboro AIDS ward.
Half of the AIDS patientes were gay or bi and the other half were IV drug users.
You should study how semen disables a woman's defense system long enough for her to get pregnant by a "germ".
The same mechanism introduces AIDS in the body.
It's pretty obvious how a dirty syringe would do that to someone.

I didn't realize how powerful I really am, and how weak they must be.
Maybe it's because they have a disease that I don't have. Ya think?
The question stands. Do you think bigotry and bullying contribute to the suicide rate?

As I said, my sister worked in the Greensboro AIDS ward.
Half of the AIDS patientes were gay or bi and the other half were IV drug users.
You should study how semen disables a woman's defense system long enough for her to get pregnant by a "germ".
But what is your point? Are you saying that Gay people or drug users caused AIDs? Even if they helped spread it faster it takes two to tango and a straight person must have voluntary been involved somewhere.

Back