Show Us Your Pets!

:laughings:

Every time I lock the dog up in the cage, I give her a little treat. I used to put a bucket of dog food on top of the cage because lazy. One time, she got out, got the bucket from the top of the cage and proceeded to eat nearly 2 gallons worth of dog food.

Lol. Awesome. Mine have done that too. I keep the dog food in a big bucket with a lid in a cabinet in the kitchen. One day, the brown one again, got into the cabinet and apparently the lid on the food bucket was left loose. She climbed into the bucket of food and ate and ate until she couldn't eat anymore. The real problem was she couldn't get back out. I'm sitting in my man room and hear whimpering from the kitchen. I go to investigate and there she is, trapped in a bucket, trapped in a cabinet, once again bloated as hell. The cabinets now have child locks on them. Fucking dogs!

The one with the devil eyes...you picked him up from a gypsy woman?

She's a she. I got her for my birthday about 8 years ago when she was just a pup. She was a rescue adoption. Her original owner died suddenly and the family gave her to one of those dog adoption things. My wife just came home with her on my birthday. Her name was "Abby" but I changed it to Dottie because she has those little brown dots over her eyes. I'm gay like that. She's been a wonderful dog. She's the good one. Very gentle and sweet. Any and all mischief is committed by the brown one.

My goal is to one day have a ranch full of wiener dogs.

Lol. Awesome. Mine have done that too. I keep the dog food in a big bucket with a lid in a cabinet in the kitchen. One day, the brown one again, got into the cabinet and apparently the lid on the food bucket was left loose. She climbed into the bucket of food and ate and ate until she couldn't eat anymore. The real problem was she couldn't get back out. I'm sitting in my man room and hear whimpering from the kitchen. I go to investigate and there she is, trapped in a bucket, trapped in a cabinet, once again bloated as hell. The cabinets now have child locks on them. Fucking dogs!

:laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings:

Blackie is 14, Mynx is 13.
Kira (dog) is probably about 16 - not sure as she was full-grown and had at least 2 litters before we adpted her (it's an old picture).
We also have a house rabbit and a 20 gallon tank full of fish.

catsmarch-01.jpg

kirawoods01.jpg

This just dived through the studio window.
It thinks it lives here.

Brought me a mouse last night. :facepalm:

01.jpg02.jpg

Last edited:
Having seven children there would be way to many pet pictures to post. We have had them all from ant farms to endangered species.
There would be a new pet every week! The old - followed me home can I keep it?

Possibly the oddest pet was a monitor lizard. Google that one up!!!! Or LOOK HERE - It's the Asian water monitor
Got the little guy from someone who really needed some cash so I picked it up for cheap to give to my oldest son.
The thing got bigger than our tub after a few years We donated him to a local zoo where he still resides.

Having seven children there would be way to many pet pictures to post. We have had them all from ant farms to endangered species.
There would be a new pet every week! The old - followed me home can I keep it?

Possibly the oddest pet was a monitor lizard. Google that one up!!!! Or LOOK HERE - It's the Asian water monitor
Got the little guy from someone who really needed some cash so I picked it up for cheap to give to my oldest son.
The thing got bigger than our tub after a few years We donated him to a local zoo where he still resides.

Which zoo, Henry?

Back