Attachments

• IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 44
CWQLcC3S

On the way to the vet yesterday. She doesn't know what she's in for.
Murph.jpg

Actually, it wasn't traumatic and she never knew she got a shot.

Greg the dog in the video looks old man, how old is it??? The younger one that had a busy day does look pretty mischievous....lol

Who had another rough night, looks like he's been drinking:

She's old as fuck. She turned 16 this year.
That's pretty old for a pet dude, I'm assuming you've had her all her life, right???

I had a cat to pass away back in January, he was 14...he would've been 15 if he'd made it until May, but it wasn't meant to be...:(.
But I know he had a great life, & was taken care of as good, or even better than a lot of kids I've seen, so even as hard as it was, it still makes me smile knowing he had such a great time while he was here...

My two...handing out in my studio.
I made a high platform on top of one of my gear racks for them...they're favorite spot in the house.

Cats.jpg

^^^^^That's an awesome pic.^^^^^

Look, doppelgangers.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 41
Damn Rami, your tabby cat is pretty damn big....How much does it weigh???

The cat I posted a pic of is almost 25lbs...biggest cat I've ever had....

Yup, got her as a newborn. Easter Sunday 1999.
Cool dude, my oldest cat that died (Jungle) would have been 15 this Mother's Day...

He's a big boy. At least 20 lbs. Maybe 25.
Damn, pretty big pussy dude..:).Oh yeah, check your pm's dude...:D.

This was my baby though, "Momma", she came to the house as a stray, someone had kicked her in the mouth, & fucked her up pretty good. I treated this little cat like it was my kid, & it really, really fucked me up when she died a couple years ago, but like Jungle, & all the others, I know she had a great life, a hell of a lot better than if I hadn't "found" her (she actually just came to the house & never left..)...

Back