Show Us Your Pets!

fat_fleet

Swollen Member
Ok, mofos. Let's get serious here. A little less talk and a lot more action. And by "action", I mean pics of cute animals and, optionally, the message board trolls that love 'em. I'll start. Here's Mr. Snuggles on his 4th birthday, about to eat a meat cake.

snugs%20and%20meat%20cake.JPG

Well, here is my favorite pet frog. The beagle is just there for commentary about the frog. :)

Attachments

• My Frog.JPG
    My Frog.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 88
  • My Brutus.JPG
    My Brutus.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 88
My kitty passed a little while ago, but here are some pics anyway.
We had her 18 years and I'm only 27! :eek:

She was a fairly laid back creature. :p

6.jpg

You're not wrong!

There's a bloody great massive cat that keeps turning up here. Can't shift it.
I'll have to try and get a photo.

max.JPG

Max doesn't wear collars anymore. He keeps getting rid of them.

Last edited:
This is Bindi. She's a Black Bengal who is super nice to all humans but terrorizes and/or kills any other animal she encounters.

bindi.jpg

Holy crap looks like we all have black cats! Maybe musicians are mysteriously drawn to them?? :D I'll post some pics of my critters later!

Yeah, that's pretty interesting. Black cats tend to be unpopular with a lot of people, the last ones adopted from cat rescue agencies etc. I wonder if the HR demographic is drawn to losers and down and outers? :)

Arcaxis, I already love your dog! We may need to book a show on Springer or Steve to get DNA tests. I'm sure I am the baby daddy! lol!

It's sad that black cats get overlooked due to stupid 'age old' superstitions. I've always gone for black cats, knowing that they are always the last to be picked, like fat kids at school for a football team.

Vincent is my baby, just 3 years old, my 2nd all black cat. The old one called Dog died sadly in 2007 after 16 years.

Jack is 16 weeks old, a rescued cat. He was neglected from birth and unwanted. We fostered him initially but he soon became a full time member of the house. He's all healthy now albeit for an intolerance to certain foods.

Back