Show Us Your Pets!

Riddick from when he was quite the hell raiser.

Attachments

• RiddyMackieProne.jpg
    RiddyMackieProne.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 57
This is Elvis. We adopted him when some a'hole neighbors moved away, and abandoned him. It took him a couple of years, but he has us trained pretty well now.

Damn ours brought a whole frikin 'sack nest in one night, dropped it in front of the bass amp. Had three or four little tiny ones in it.. and the 'mom (i guess) flying around and doing dive bombs'.
We got the big bird out ok, but the others, that part was kind a sad.

544382_10150900654762066_13851356_n.jpg
577436_10150900661407066_1383121424_n.jpg

These are my guinea pigs, Sancho and Coconut. I'm not allowed big pets in my flat. These two are little selfish bastards, but I love them.

Ok, mofos. Let's get serious here. A little less talk and a lot more action. And by "action", I mean pics of cute animals and, optionally, the message board trolls that love 'em. I'll start. Here's Mr. Snuggles on his 4th birthday, about to eat a meat cake.

snugs%20and%20meat%20cake.JPG

I love him.

Yesterday I initially read the thread title as "Show us your Pests!"

I was relieved not to find pictures of roaches, ants, rats, etc.

She really isn't though! I think all cats kind of look vicious when their mouths are open...here she is in non-I'm going to bite your face off mode:

bindi II.jpg

They're really cute!

Apparently the black one protects your home by shooting laser beams out of its eyes?

They're really cute!

Apparently the black one protects your home by shooting laser beams out of its eyes?

The black one, Dottie, really does nothing. She's a big pussy. Super sweet and gentle. A real sweetie. The old brown one, Sunday, is the boss and the really protective one. She's a bitch. Ornery, crotchety, bossy, and will bite people. Obviously neither one will stop a burglar, but they make a ton of noise when there's any sound in or outside the house, which is all I need to go all Zimmerman on some mofo.

Wiener dogs are the fucking best. If you want a small, clean, smart, loyal, protective, easily trained dog, get a wiener dog. They're awesome. And it's hilarious to watch them do dog things with their stumpy little legs.

Look at the air my dog can get! She is the Michael Jordan of wiener dogs.

Fuck yeah

You will die

She hates/loves the garden hose

It's true, I've known a few Wieners and they're proper smart ass little fuckers. They got so much attitude, they don't even care if they're barking at something/one that could outrun them. They got the spirit tha's for shoo.

Back