Show Us Your Pets!

It's true, I've known a few Wieners and they're proper smart ass little fuckers. They got so much attitude, they don't even care if they're barking at something/one that could outrun them. They got the spirit tha's for shoo.

Yup. Absolutely. I take them to the leash-off dog park all the time. They'll run right up to a Great Dane or Pit Bull and bark at that motherfucker like they own it. They're fearless.

Hamster Cage of Death?

When I was a kid I had a bunch of hamsters. I kept em in one of those plastic Habitrail cages with the attachable tubes and penthouse lofts. The first one lived over a year, then it got real sick. The pet store guy told me cod liver oil was great for hamsters, so I sat there for days with this poor shivering little animal and a dropper, practically bathing it in cod liver oil...poor thing. I probably drowned it. Then I got another hamster and it lasted only a couple months, then got sick like the first one and died. But I wouldn't give up and got like 4 more of the things in direct succession, each one dying faster than the last....at this point they were only lasting a couple weeks. We had a theory that the cage was infected with some kind of deadly hamster virus and my dad took it apart, bleached and boiled the parts...all to no avail and the hamsters kept dying. Eventually one of my grade school teachers gave me a hamster her kid could no longer take care of, and she gave me the cage with it. This one lived for a few months and seemed pretty healthy...then I got the bright idea of buying an attachment tube and hooking the two cages together to make a giant hamster complex, of course after boiling all the parts of the old cage again. Within a week of hooking the two cages together, the hamster got fatally ill and kicked the bucket. After that, I gave up. And it wasn't until decades later that my little sister confessed to taking the hamsters out while I wasn't home, brushing their teeth and giving them elaborate shampoo baths in the bathroom sink. :)

When I was a kid I had a bunch of hamsters. I kept em in one of those plastic Habitrail cages with the attachable tubes and penthouse lofts. The first one lived over a year, then it got real sick. The pet store guy told me cod liver oil was great for hamsters, so I sat there for days with this poor shivering little animal and a dropper, practically bathing it in cod liver oil...poor thing. I probably drowned it. Then I got another hamster and it lasted only a couple months, then got sick like the first one and died. But I wouldn't give up and got like 4 more of the things in direct succession, each one dying faster than the last....at this point they were only lasting a couple weeks. We had a theory that the cage was infected with some kind of deadly hamster virus and my dad took it apart, bleached and boiled the parts...all to no avail and the hamsters kept dying. Eventually one of my grade school teachers gave me a hamster her kid could no longer take care of, and she gave me the cage with it. This one lived for a few months and seemed pretty healthy...then I got the bright idea of buying an attachment tube and hooking the two cages together to make a giant hamster complex, of course after boiling all the parts of the old cage again. Within a week of hooking the two cages together, the hamster got fatally ill and kicked the bucket. After that, I gave up. And it wasn't until decades later that my little sister confessed to taking the hamsters out while I wasn't home, brushing their teeth and giving them elaborate shampoo baths in the bathroom sink. :)

Fuck man! You owe it to those hammies to at least write a song about that...

Reactions: JCH
Maybe they'd enjoy meeting Bindi.... :D

I went to the toilet in the early hours of the morning last week and while I was sitting on the throne I saw this flash of black cat dash out through the hall out of the open window. I knew the cat, I thought he was a friend...

I assumed he must have been in the lounge stalking the guinea pigs. I finished up as quickly as I could and ran to their ranch expecting to find carnage, but when I got there they were (thankfully) just sitting there looking all pissed off that I'd turned the light on. :D

I went to the toilet in the early hours of the morning last week and while I was sitting on the throne I saw this flash of black cat dash out through the hall out of the open window. I knew the cat, I thought he was a friend...

I assumed he must have been in the lounge stalking the guinea pigs. I finished up as quickly as I could and ran to their ranch expecting to find carnage, but when I got there they were (thankfully) just sitting there looking all pissed off that I'd turned the light on. :D

Not Scared Straight yet, ay?

Yup. Absolutely. I take them to the leash-off dog park all the time. They'll run right up to a Great Dane or Pit Bull and bark at that motherfucker like they own it. They're fearless.

I bet my dog can eat more donuts.

Here's Chloe. All she ever does is sleep, poop, pee and beg for food. In order to get this picture, I had to act like I had food in my hand so she would come up to me. I still love her. :)

25_25.jpg

Sleep, poop, pee and beg for food. That's all I do some days. :D Chloe is WELL cute. She reminds me of Falcor from the Never Ending Story...

falcor .jpg

See, my dog would do that too! I don't think they can feel being full because she would eat until she pops.

Yes this ^^^^ I don't think dogs know when to push away from the table. They just eat until they vomit or shit or just can't stuff any more in..

We had just walked in from vacation (we take the dogs with us) and had some groceries in bags that came back with us too. I put the dogs in the backyard and the bags on the dining room floor. I went back out to unload more shit from the car, and someone let the dogs into the house. Probably one of the kids, though no one would fess up to it of course. While I was outside I got sucked into a conversation with the neighbor. When I got back in, Sunday was sitting on the dining room floor literally bloated to an extreme and there was a ripped open bag of bread with nothing left but scraps. She was hurting. I thought about taking her to a vet, but I didn't want to pop her. Her belly was very round and very very tight. Like she could literally pop. So I gently shuffled her back outside to shit or puke or do whatever she needed to do. I think she vomited it all up, but I never found it, so I think she probably just re-ate it. She's totally fine now.

Yes this ^^^^ I don't think dogs know when to push away from the table. They just eat until they vomit or shit or just can't stuff any more in..

We had just walked in from vacation (we take the dogs with us) and had some groceries in bags that came back with us too. I put the dogs in the backyard and the bags on the dining room floor. I went back out to unload more shit from the car, and someone let the dogs into the house. Probably one of the kids, though no one would fess up to it of course. While I was outside I got sucked into a conversation with the neighbor. When I got back in, Sunday was sitting on the dining room floor literally bloated to an extreme and there was a ripped open bag of bread with nothing left but scraps. She was hurting. I thought about taking her to a vet, but I didn't want to pop her. Her belly was very round and very very tight. Like she could literally pop. So I gently shuffled her back outside to shit or puke or do whatever she needed to do. I think she vomited it all up, but I never found it, so I think she probably just re-ate it. She's totally fine now.

:laughings:

Every time I lock the dog up in the cage, I give her a little treat. I used to put a bucket of dog food on top of the cage because lazy. One time, she got out, got the bucket from the top of the cage and proceeded to eat nearly 2 gallons worth of dog food.

Back