Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

I'd never be caught dead in the same room as Chump Stain, bud.
If she helps take down that disgusting pig horror of a human being - I could feel a little better about her not wearing an orange jumpsuit.
There is nothing for her to testify about regarding Trump.
Another one bites the dust...

Wait - I don’t understand, if there was election fraud and Trump really should have won, why on earth would she plead guilty? This makes no sense. Please make it make sense!
For starters she was way, way over charged, and the misdemeanor was all they could have charged her with in the end anyway. Now she keeps her law license and pays a fine. That is the end of the story. There won’t be any testifying against Trump, because even if there were something she could testify to ( and there isn’t), she wouldn’t be privy to it, as she was never Trumps lawyer, and never employed by him. Ever. There was election fraud without a doubt. If the shoe were on the left foot they would still be rioting in the street. All of these investigations, and nothing. Funny how it never enters the mind of a lefty that our Justice system is corrupt, and does the bidding of the corrupt admin that stole the election. How you guys can even let Trumps name out of your mouth while that pant shitting, war mongering, daughter molest criminal is in office just blows me away. Some folks go to a lot of trouble to be willfully blind.
And Uji or whatever your name is, you can fuck right off with your up coming 3 word response.

Doesn't really need a new thread so I'll just put this here....

I see that the clowncar caucus elected an election denier as third in line to the presidency. Fucking despicable. Another lying election denier as Speaker. :facepalm:
Clown? Despicable? Where was your concern or outrage when the "third in line to the Presidency", speaker of The House, Nancy Pelosi, forced Democrats in office to pass the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) into law without any member of Congress being afforded an opportunity to read the entirety of what hadn't been written yet.

Funny how it never enters the mind of a lefty that our Justice system is corrupt,
I’ve seen this up close (close friend went through some stuff, criminal and civil). I agree the courts are often unfair, and subject to who you know etc. That said…
and does the bidding of the corrupt admin that stole the election.
I’m not able to accept the idea that 100% of the courts were corrupt, and 100% of the courts were corrupt with a bias against Trump. Roughly 1/3 of the country voted for him. He appointed several judges, including ones that were involved in his cases. If there really was fraud, the outcome should have been different in…well I’d say about 1/3 of the cases.
How you guys can even let Trumps name out of your mouth while that pant shitting, war mongering, daughter molest criminal is in office just blows me away. Some folks go to a lot of trouble to be willfully blind.
The difference is we’re not going to defend him. Name the charges and go get him.

For starters she was way, way over charged, and the misdemeanor was all they could have charged her with in the end anyway. Now she keeps her law license and pays a fine. That is the end of the story. There won’t be any testifying against Trump, because even if there were something she could testify to ( and there isn’t), she wouldn’t be privy to it, as she was never Trumps lawyer, and never employed by him. Ever. There was election fraud without a doubt. If the shoe were on the left foot they would still be rioting in the street. All of these investigations, and nothing. Funny how it never enters the mind of a lefty that our Justice system is corrupt, and does the bidding of the corrupt admin that stole the election. How you guys can even let Trumps name out of your mouth while that pant shitting, war mongering, daughter molest criminal is in office just blows me away. Some folks go to a lot of trouble to be willfully blind.
And Uji or whatever your name is, you can fuck right off with your up coming 3 word response.
Sorry, but Kraken is guilty. Ask your self what she's guilty of.
Then ask yourself why she took the plea.
Then ask yourself what she HAS TO DO in order to comply with the plea.
Orange is fucked, like it or not.

I read this again...
You sir have TDS, and it's bad.
:ROFLMAO:
Oh well... carry on mate...

Clown? Despicable? Where was your concern or outrage when the "third in line to the Presidency", speaker of The House, Nancy Pelosi, forced Democrats in office to pass the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) into law without any member of Congress being afforded an opportunity to read the entirety of what hadn't been written yet.
Yeah, so... that's not true. The contents of the ACA had been "publicly available and publicly debated for months" before Pelosi said that. Further, her comment was (apparently still is) both not complete and taken out of context. What she said was: "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy." And what she meant - once you responsibly put it in context - was that the public won't get or understand the full scope of the many benefits of the ACA until it's rolled out and implemented.

^^^^^ That's a fuckin fact, dude. Everything I just said there is 100% true.

I'm so tired of stupid I can barely stand it anymore.

Back