Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

PorterhouseMusic

Mitakuye Oyasin
The chickens seem coming home to roost for what I believe to be one of the biggest catastrophes to ever happen to this country. How sweet it is.

"Well, well, well.... if it isn't the consequences of my own actions"

I'm a bit out of the loop. You guys talking about this?

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley reacted to former Hunter Biden business associate Devon Archer's closed-door testimony on Monday, concluding that the Biden family influence peddling scheme is “shaping up to be one of the greatest corruption scandals in the history of Washington.”

Turley noted that it’s clear President Biden lied on the campaign trail and as commander in chief about what he knew of his son Hunter’s business dealings.
“That’s clearly false,” Turley said. “I mean, these are accounts of almost two dozen calls made with these associates, some of whom are the most corrupt figures in Europe, where the vice president would call in.That’s the point of influence peddling. When Archer says that he was there to sell the brand, the brand is influence peddling, and Joe Biden is the object of that influence peddling.”

Indictments? Well damn, who woulda thunk it possible.

I'm a bit out of the loop. You guys talking about this?

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley reacted to former Hunter Biden business associate Devon Archer's closed-door testimony on Monday, concluding that the Biden family influence peddling scheme is “shaping up to be one of the greatest corruption scandals in the history of Washington.”

Turley noted that it’s clear President Biden lied on the campaign trail and as commander in chief about what he knew of his son Hunter’s business dealings.
“That’s clearly false,” Turley said. “I mean, these are accounts of almost two dozen calls made with these associates, some of whom are the most corrupt figures in Europe, where the vice president would call in.That’s the point of influence peddling. When Archer says that he was there to sell the brand, the brand is influence peddling, and Joe Biden is the object of that influence peddling.”

Indictments? Well damn, who woulda thunk it possible.
Go ahead an indict criminals.
Please do.

That not it, Biden indicted for influence peddling?

I did see recently where Project Veritas released recordings of Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, verifying that diary was hers and trying to get it back. "Yes, it's mine", she says. You know the diary, the one she left behind with other belongings, somewhere, and the FBeeEye, DOJ, whoever was busting down doors in a breakneck effort to secure it, not unlike the shtf over Hunter Biden's laptop. And understandably so, I reckon. You see, Ashley Biden suffered from sexual and drug addictions, hinted at being sexually abused as a child, and wrote in her diary that her dad would often take showers with her. "Probably inappropriate", she wrote. She also wrote that she would wait until late at night to take a shower for fear of him "slipping" into the shower with her. Crazy, disgusting stuff. I don't know, that's what I'm reading, I didn't make any of it up. So he's been indicted for inappropriate acts with his own daughter?

Crazy stuff. FBeeEye, DOJ, whoever running cover with full force of "the law", the media presenting family as one of Biden's greatest strengths, when in reality that is one messed up family. Ashley Biden, troubled individual that would suggest suffering some sort of trauma, and allegedly the sick shit she wrote about her dad, Joe Biden. Hunter Biden, crackhead lowlife, screwing his dead brother's wife among other assorted sick shit. Various family members outside the nuclear family for some reason through a shell game of corporations receiving checks from foreign entities for no other reason than...?? A connection to Joe Biden? Joe Biden who refused to acknowledge his 4 yr old granddaughter, Daughter of crackhead son Hunter. I don't know, that's what I'm reading. And Joe Biden, infamous for being a blow hard habitual liar. When he's not lying he's telling on himself. Hey, did you see the one where he threatened to hold back foreign aid unless a prosecutor who was investigating a company involved in one of his corrupt multi million dollar shell games was fired? And I'll be damned if he wasn't fired, and I'll be damned if ol' Joe was so proud of himself for pulling it off he couldn't help bragging about it, before a crowd, on camera. Is that it, the indictments?

I don't know, that's just the kind of stuff I've read, on the innernet. So, what, someone finally decided to hold the sleeze ball accountable? Good, I hope he rots in prison, not that he will know where he is at. Just tell him there's an election underway, and the fix is in, he's sure to win if he lays low in the basement for a while. Strategy room. Wouldn't be the first time, he'll buy it, and pat himself on the back for coming up with such a brilliant plan.

btw, I can provide links to all these allegedlies, at my own discretion, or course. Better yet, probably best you do your own research, that is if you actually give a damn about nobody is above the law. Let the truth be known, and prevail.

Reactions: RFR
He may have to face the music but he will never join in the dance. It only takes one juror.
Hunter Biden, lol, If guilty, send him away, no one really cares except..

sorry but the laws lense is bent. you are hearing the story the detective came up with. it is most likely not correct or at best flawed. this is from personal experience.

you can only plead guilty or not guilty to a story they come with...that is what they call justice . they use authority to write your story into a jail cell. Authoring the tale as bad as they can make it..

do your own research, that is if you actually give a damn about nobody is above the law. Let the truth be known, and prevail.
truth is..they are above the law...Copland man...

been arrested 7 times now..its the same damned game, not a damn things changed..
show this world everything you can do..they will see the difference..they will fear you. use that fear to change the world. dont be cruel. mean is ok..

Last edited:
It's pretty funny that Republicans and/or Chump lovers keep bringing up things that no one but them care about... Hilary? Hunter? No one fucking cares... send them all to jail, it's irrelevant. Y'all should be thankful that no one cared about Hilary as that's the only reason Chump stain was even allowed to be called "President" in the first place. Real weird shit that you're all into. Dick pics and emails. Funny how you don't care about people trying to use their "power" in an attempt to take over the country for their own personal orange agenda, but you care about some other people's relatives who have nothing to do with your country or your own lives. Take the tape worm out of your ass. Wack jobs are everywhere.

Interesting read, NYT op-ed:

Of all the ways that Donald Trump desecrated his office as president, the gravest — as outlined in extraordinary detail in the criminal indictment issued against him on Tuesday — was his attempt to undermine the Constitution and overturn the results of the 2020 election, hoping to stay in office.

The special counsel Jack Smith got right to the point at the top of the four-count federal indictment, saying that Mr. Trump had knowingly “targeted a bedrock function of the United States federal government: the nation’s process of collecting, counting and certifying the results of the presidential election.”

Bedrock. It’s an apt word for a sacred responsibility of every president: to honor the peaceful transfer of power through the free and fair elections that distinguish the United States. Counting and certifying the vote, Mr. Smith said, “is foundational to the United States democratic process, and until 2021, had operated in a peaceful and orderly manner for more than 130 years,” since electoral counting rules were codified. Until Mr. Trump lost, at which point, the indictment makes clear, he used “dishonesty, fraud and deceit to impair, obstruct and defeat” that cornerstone of democracy.

The criminal justice system of the United States had never seen an indictment of this magnitude. It’s the first time that a former president has been explicitly accused by the federal government of defrauding the country. It’s the first time a former president has been accused of obstructing an official proceeding, the congressional count of the electoral votes. Mr. Trump also stands accused of engaging in a conspiracy to deprive millions of citizens of the right to have their votes counted. This fraud, the indictment said, led directly to a deadly attack by Mr. Trump’s supporters on the seat of American government.

It’s the third criminal indictment of Mr. Trump, and it demonstrates, yet again, that the rule of law in America applies to everyone, even when the defendant was the country’s highest-ranking official. The crimes alleged in this indictment are, by far, the most serious because they undermine the country’s basic principles.

The prosecution’s list of false voter fraud claims made by Mr. Trump and his associates is extensive: that 10,000 dead people voted in Georgia, that there were tens of thousands of double votes in Nevada, 30,000 noncitizens voting in Arizona and 200,000 mystery votes in Pennsylvania, as well as suspicious vote dumps and malfunctioning voting machines elsewhere.

After presenting this list, the indictment makes its case with 12 simple but searing words: “These claims were false, and the defendant knew that they were false.” Mr. Smith points out how many people told Mr. Trump that he was repeating lies. He was told by Vice President Mike Pence that there was no evidence of fraud. He was told the same thing by the Justice Department leaders he appointed, by the director of national intelligence, by the Department of Homeland Security, by senior White House attorneys, by leaders of his campaign, by state officials and, most significantly, by dozens of federal and state courts. The indictment emphasizes that every lawsuit filed by Mr. Trump and his allies to change the outcome was rejected, “providing the defendant real-time notice that his allegations were meritless.”

Demonstrating Mr. Trump’s knowledge that he was lying will be central to the prosecution’s case when it comes to trial, because Mr. Smith wants to make clear that Mr. Trump wasn’t genuinely trying to root out credible instances of voter fraud. The indictment doesn’t charge him with lying or speaking his mind about the outcome of the election, and it notes that he had the right to challenge the results through legal means. But the charges show in detail how, after all those methods failed, his “pervasive and destabilizing lies” set the table for the criminal activity that followed, specifically fraud, obstruction and deprivation of rights. As much as defense lawyers are trying to frame the case as an attack on Mr. Trump’s free speech, the indictment makes clear that it was his actions after Election Day that were criminal.

That “criminal scheme” began, the indictment says, on Nov. 14, 2020, when Mr. Trump turned to Rudy Giuliani (acknowledged by his lawyer to be “co-conspirator 1”) to challenge the results in the swing state of Arizona, which Mr. Trump had lost. “From that point on,” the charges state, “the defendant and his co-conspirators executed a strategy to use knowing deceit in the targeted states,” which also included Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. In an example cited in the charges, Mr. Giuliani sent a text to the Senate majority leader in Michigan on Dec. 7 demanding that the legislature pass a resolution saying the election was in dispute and that the state’s electors were not official. That demand was refused, but Mr. Trump continued to claim that more than 100,000 ballots in Detroit were fraudulent.

The scope of Mr. Trump’s plot touched every level of American political life. While the four federal crimes charged by Mr. Smith all relate to the same set of facts, three of those crimes, one for fraud and two related to obstruction of a proceeding, are crimes against the U.S. government. The fourth crime is against the American people, millions of whom Mr. Trump sought to deprive of their right to have their vote counted. This crime carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

It appears increasingly likely that Mr. Trump will soon face charges for crimes against yet another level of American government — the states — as the district attorney in Atlanta reaches the final stages of a grand jury investigation into his pressure campaign to get Georgia to reverse its certified vote count and award its 16 electors to him instead of Joe Biden.

The former president responded to this latest and most serious indictment in his customary style, denouncing it as “corrupt” and invoking, among other things, the “Biden Crime Family” and Nazi Germany. Mr. Smith, a veteran prosecutor on the International Criminal Court who has prosecuted far more brutal and popular leaders than Mr. Trump, has surely heard it all before. But that does not excuse the support Mr. Trump is receiving from his Republican allies in Congress, who insist that this prosecution is political and have helped damage the respect for the criminal justice system in the minds of so many voters. Yes, some in Mr. Trump’s party, including his former vice president, have stood up for democratic norms in the wake of these indictments, and yet it is impossible to ignore those who have not. These attacks are dangerous and have led to death threats against prosecutors, judges and other civil servants for doing their jobs.

If Mr. Smith’s previous indictment of Mr. Trump is any indication, we have not heard the end of the charges in this case. In that earlier case, which charged Mr. Trump with illegally hoarding and refusing to return highly classified documents after he left office, the special counsel issued a superseding indictment last week, adding serious obstruction charges against the former president and one of his aides at Mar-a-Lago. It would not be surprising if Mr. Smith has more coming in the new case as well, whether additional evidence of Mr. Trump’s lawbreaking or charges against his co-conspirators, who are not named in the indictment but who are readily identifiable. Several are lawyers who advised or worked for the former president, including Mr. Giuliani, Sidney Powell and John Eastman.

In many ways, the indictment continues the work of the House Jan. 6 committee, which uncovered many of the same allegations. Several of the committee’s members had urged this prosecution, particularly after the Senate failed to convict Mr. Trump after he was impeached for his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection. After he voted to acquit Mr. Trump, Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, said there were other ways to bring Mr. Trump to account. “We have a criminal justice system in this country,” he said. “We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being accountable by either one.”

In that, at least, Mr. McConnell was right. A former president is now being charged with extreme abuse of office and will eventually be judged by a jury. Mr. Trump tried to overturn the nation’s constitutional system and the rule of law. That system survived his attacks and will now hold him to account for that damage.

It's pretty funny that Republicans and/or Chump lovers keep bringing up things that no one but them care about... Hilary? Hunter? No one fucking cares... send them all to jail, it's irrelevant. Y'all should be thankful that no one cared about Hilary as that's the only reason Chump stain was even allowed to be called "President" in the first place. Real weird shit that you're all into. Dick pics and emails. Funny how you don't care about people trying to use their "power" in an attempt to take over the country for their own personal orange agenda, but you care about some other people's relatives who have nothing to do with your country or your own lives. Take the tape worm out of your ass. Wack jobs are everywhere.

Quite the simple minded take there, bud. Hardly worthy of a response, but it's perhaps interesting to note, for levity's sake. Nobody brought up or mentioned d*ck pics, except, you know, you.

I had a thought, its amazing and scary .....

Trump is like Charlie Manson in a way, technically he did nothing wrong, . ..they both have a power, charisma, over a people, and those people are super loyal and theres no turning them off the loyalty train. Charlie even had the Beach Boys thing going on and they partied with him.

Neither technically committed the violence of any crime and therefore its a weak case , imo. Technically. The scary part is they have some strong power over all these people and what is it now 1000 people in prison for him, while DT is playing golf and eating fine dinners. lol wow?

Interesting read, NYT op-ed:

Of all the ways that Donald Trump desecrated his office as president, the gravest — as outlined in extraordinary detail in the criminal indictment issued against him on Tuesday — was his attempt to undermine the Constitution and overturn the results of the 2020 election, hoping to stay in office.

The special counsel Jack Smith got right to the point at the top of the four-count federal indictment, saying that Mr. Trump had knowingly “targeted a bedrock function of the United States federal government: the nation’s process of collecting, counting and certifying the results of the presidential election.”

Bedrock.

Sheesh, couldn't even quote and respond without going over the allotted characters and having to delete.

Couldn't even make it past the second paragraph. State election officials illegally changed the "process of collecting, counting and certifying the results of the presidential election". I couldn't help noticing the third paragraph begins with, "Bedrock". There's nothing more "bedrock" than state's process of collecting, counting and certifying votes in a national election. And if that process is illegal...? Dumbass shot himself in the foot right there.

I didn't read any further. I doubt it but maybe he did one of those pretzel logic things where just because election officials changed the process of collecting and counting votes, which was unconstitutional, unconstitutional by weasel logic doesn't mean illegal. 2 tooootally different things, unconstitutional and illegal.

I had a thought, its amazing and scary .....

Trump is like Charlie Manson in a way, technically he did nothing wrong, . ..they both have a power, charisma, over a people, and those people are super loyal and theres no turning them off the loyalty train. Charlie even had the Beach Boys thing going on and they partied with him.

Neither technically committed the violence of any crime and therefore its a weak case , imo. Technically. The scary part is they have some strong power over all these people and what is it now 1000 people in prison for him, while DT is playing golf and eating fine dinners. lol wow?

1000 people are in prison for him? C'mon now, friend, I think you're going a little overboard there. Don't feel bad, or alone, it often happens when Trump is the subject at hand.

It's not about Trump. Why would I say that, you may ask? What reasoning might I have for saying that? Of those who are "in prison for him", Trump, would that include those who were charged with violating FARA? Failure to register as a foreign agent? The exact thing Hunter Biden did, and essentially Joe Biden as well. When Joe Biden as VP threatened to withhold a billion dollars to a foreign government if a prosecutor was not fired, he wasn't acting in the interest of The United States of America, he was acting out of self interest, millions of dollars to him and the Biden family. There's proof to that. Hunter Biden was offered by the DOJ a blanket immunity from prosecution, a couple of misdemeanor charges, neither of which were FARA violations. Although the DOJ of The United States of America tried its best let Hunter Biden, and by extension Joe Biden, skate, the deal fell through. So, we'll see. Point being, your people who are in prison for Trump, they were charged and sent to prison for the same thing Hunter and Joe Biden did, and the DOJ did its best to provide immunity from prosecution.

Yeah, some things are very wrong in this country, and much of it has little to nothing to do with Donald Trump.

Back