Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

They are ALL lying. Only Trump is telling the truth, you can count on him to save America. DRAIN THE SWAP. Oh yea, BENGHAZI! or was that BONZAI?
I always lie. Vote for Nobody. Nobody will lower your taxes. Nobody will cut the crime rate. Nobody will heal America.

Keep waiting. I'm not an idiot, I can't be gaslighted, and I can't be hypnotized. You are fundamentally dishonest - and I know it.

lol @ hypnotized...you over estimate me.

It's not a matter of gaslighting, or being hypnotized. You can't be bothered to answer simple questions focused on statements you make. So, who is being dishonest?

Back to the Georgia RICO thing...
I've played a lot of chess games (not for a long time though) so I understand the "game".
So when I saw Fani Willis create an indictment with 19 fucking targets I was astonished.
My mind went quickly to "How TF are you even going to physically fit all these people and their lawyers into a single room?"
Aha...
Like a fox...
Two of the criminal defendants (Chesebro and Powell) immediately went AWOL and are going first (next month). OK... 17 little indians left...
Then today, Scott Hall (illegally copied all the hard drives on the voting machinery) sees the writing on the wall (smart to cave first) and pleads guilty and is now a witness for the prosecution.
Lol!
16 little indians left...
So... my light bulb just went on, and I realized this person (Fani Willis) is playing 3D chess, not my wimpy 2D version.
She knew damn well this shit was gonna go down.
Pancakes gonna flip...
Tick Tock...
And now offers have been sent to an unknown number of the Fulton County Georgia RICO case indicted.
Tick tock...

Let's see, Trump borrowed money using property as collateral, and paid back every penny, with interest.

Lock him up! :cursing:
That's a little bit (complete underestimation) silly mate.
It is illegal to over estimate property value for bank loan purposes, and then under estimate the exact same properties for tax purposes.
You are not allowed to do that, and I'm quite sure you don't.
He is not allowed to do that any more than you are.
So get a grip. It's fraud.

Let's see, Trump borrowed money using property as collateral, and paid back every penny, with interest.

Lock him up! :cursing:
By all means, lock him up for repaying his loans.

In the meantime, thousands upon hundreds of thousands of whiny wimpy college graduates refuse to make payments on money they agreed to repay when they signed up for student loans.

To be fair minded, perhaps their brains weren't fully functional when they signed their name on the dotted line and agreeing with terms of repaying their debt. It's already been proven without doubt, according to scientists and researchers alike, that human beings are incapable of rational thought below the age of 27 years of age. The lack of frontal lobe development.......crap like that. Some students, and irresponsible parents bought into the notion that it didn't matter what they signed up for, because sooner or later, Biden's handlers would put student debts on a ho!ding pattern.

By all means, lock him up for repaying his loans.

In the meantime, thousands upon hundreds of thousands of whiny wimpy college graduates refuse to make payments on money they agreed to repay when they signed up for student loans.

To be fair minded, perhaps their brains weren't fully functional when they signed their name on the dotted line and agreeing with terms of repaying their debt. It's already been proven without doubt, according to scientists and researchers alike, that human beings are incapable of rational thought below the age of 27 years of age. The lack of frontal lobe development.......crap like that. Some students, and irresponsible parents bought into the notion that it didn't matter what they signed up for, because sooner or later, Biden's handlers would put student debts on a ho!ding pattern.
I fundamentally disagree with someone entering into a loan agreement and then magically getting absolved.

That's a little bit (complete underestimation) silly mate.
It is illegal to over estimate property value for bank loan purposes, and then under estimate the exact same properties for tax purposes.
You are not allowed to do that, and I'm quite sure you don't.
He is not allowed to do that any more than you are.
So get a grip. It's fraud.
It's truly amazing how ignorant you are.

Explain.
It is all illegal.
Please explain how NY has fucked this up and Trump will win.

Dave. I'm going to repeat this once more. You ready?

The govt doesn't accept tax payment on what you "estimate" you owe, they expect payment on how much they determine you owe. For fucks sake, you're dumb as a damn rock, hard headed, dense or something. The govt assesses the value of your property and you are required to pay taxes based on that assessment. You have no input into determining assessed value, and therefore cannot lowball estimate in order to lower your tax burden.

The govt doesn't accept tax payment on what you "estimate" you owe, they expect payment on how much they determine you owe. For fucks sake, you're dumb as a damn rock, hard headed, dense or something. The govt assesses the value of your property and you are required to pay taxes based on that assessment. You have no input into determining assessed value, and therefore cannot lowball estimate in order to lower your tax burden.
Yeah, that's why Trump is getting fucked over for years of fraud.
Uh huh...
Seems like you don't understand that he/they devalued the properties to evade taxes.
Think man Think!

Do you honestly think NY would have spent the money and time to do this if it wasn't gonna stick?
Think man Think!

Do you honestly think NY would have spent the money and time to do this if it wasn't gonna stick?
Think man Think!

NY did what, said Trump told them a big bad lie about how much property was worth, a lowball, they believed him, so in trusting Donald Trump they did not require him to pay enough tax,.......he just threw a number out there and paid whatever the fuck he wantednto pay? Something like that, because that's what it sounds like you're saying. Where the hell are you reading this bullshit? It don't work like that. Please, I want to see it, please post just a sentence or two from any reporting of this nonsense you keep repeating. The "under estimate the exact same properties for tax purposes", please post evidence. I want to learn something I didn't know.

NY did what, said Trump told them a big bad lie about how much property was worth, a lowball, they believed him, so in trusting Donald Trump they did not require him to pay enough tax,.......he just threw a number out there and paid whatever the fuck he wantednto pay? Something like that, because that's what it sounds like you're saying. Where the hell are you reading this bullshit? It don't work like that. Please, I want to see it, please post just a sentence or two from any reporting of this nonsense you keep repeating. The "under estimate the exact same properties for tax purposes", please post evidence. I want to learn something I didn't know.
Understood.
Cheers,

Back