Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

"Meadows informed Smith's team that he repeatedly told Trump in the weeks after the 2020 presidential election that the allegations of significant voting fraud coming to them were baseless"

Hello.... McFly...

I'm beginning to consider the remote possibility of something that I hadn't been very convinced of - given this pig's life-long ability to lie, cheat, and steal his way out of having any accountability forced on him whatsoever....

And that's that either Smith or Willis (or both) might actually take this fucker down once and for all.

I still can't believe those cowards in the Senate didn't convict and let him off the hook for Jan 6th. Beyond unforgiveable.

David French from an op/ed in the NYT:

Again, we can’t expect any single thing to break through to Republican voters, but just as prosecutors advance one yard at a time, opposing candidates and concerned citizens advance their cultural and political cases the same way. It’s a slow, painful process of trying to wean Republicans from conspiracy theories, and these guilty pleas are an important element in service of that indispensable cause. They represent a series of confessions from the inner circle and not a heated external critique.

Amid this cloud of uncertainty, there is one thing we do know: With each guilty plea, we receive further legal confirmation of a reality that should have been plainly obvious to each of us, even in the days and weeks immediately following the election. Trump’s effort to overturn the election wasn’t empowered by conventional counsel providing sound legal advice. It was a corrupt scheme empowered by an admitted criminal cabal.

It's all Biden's fault though! Even if he can't even speak properly... and he is so old that he can barely walk... and he's controlled by the Swamp Puppeteers © it's ALL SO OBVIOUS that these people who are confessing, are lying... because Biden is CONTROLLING them! LIZARD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!?! AHHHHH!!!!

Edit: What's for lunch?

Speaker Mike Johnson : “You know the allegations about these voting machines, some of them being rigged with this software by Dominion, there’s a lot of merit to that”

No. There's not jackass. Just ask Fox News who had to fork over nearly $800,000,000 for peddling that nonsense to it's viewers.

Back