Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

If the Bidens did anything wrong I won't give a shit if they are indicted/convicted.
Go ahead and get it done.
You are soooooo full of shit, Dave.
Let's get real. Biden (or whomever) controls Garland and the DOJ.
I take it that you are OK with Biden's attempts to imprison the most viable of candidates that oppose Biden.
For the sake of discussion, given a speedy trial and conviction Trump could be sentenced to years of incarceration prior to the 2024 election.
Who's next?

If the Bidens did anything wrong I won't give a shit if they are indicted/convicted.
Go ahead and get it done.
One flaw here. You and others ‘say’ that but you don’t mean it.

Y’all will jump onto the Trump bashing train with vigor.

If you really mean what you say, go ahead. Post some anti Biden memes, post some anti Hunter memes, talk about how they’re corrupt. But you won’t do that.

I have however heard you defend Biden a few times.

Your words ring hollow and I believe you to be insincere.

You are soooooo full of shit, Dave.
Let's get real. Biden (or whomever) controls Garland and the DOJ.
I take it that you are OK with Biden's attempts to imprison the most viable of candidates that oppose Biden.
For the sake of discussion, given a speedy trial and conviction Trump could be sentenced to years of incarceration prior to the 2024 election.
Who's next?
Think what you want about me I absolutely don't care.
Trump caused his own pain.

One flaw here. You and others ‘say’ that but you don’t mean it.

Y’all will jump onto the Trump bashing train with vigor.

If you really mean what you say, go ahead. Post some anti Biden memes, post some anti Hunter memes, talk about how they’re corrupt. But you won’t do that.

I have however heard you defend Biden a few times.

Your words ring hollow and I believe you to be insincere.
I DO mean it.
Those that say Biden is a criminal need to prove it. So far it's a complete fail.
Get an indictment. Get it done instead of crying about it.

Ujn Hunter said:
The GOP wants to lynch/deport/imprison/take away rights to anyone that isn't white\christian\rich. It's funny that you can tell exactly what type of person you guys all are in here just on a single post.

Wow. That has to be the most unhinged and totally lacking of rationale utterance i've seen within these pages. It is literally nuts, insane, padded room type shit. You got it bad, dude. I mean seriously, you're foaming at the mouth off your rocker. You don't own a firearm, do you? Somebody in your former or future ward should look into that, it would be the responsible and prudent thing to do. As far as single posts go, what more can be said, you've demonstrated yourself to be totally devoid of the ability for rational thought. I hope you're getting help.

I have an idea...
Create a class action lawsuit against Joe Biden.
Get people to sign an online petition.
Find a lawyer/s to take up the case.
Create a gofundme to pay for it.
Fuck the DOJ.
Get it done!

Yeah, he had the audacity to buck the Swamp and the Globalists.
I have an idea...
Fuck the DOJ.
Get it done!

Judge...
"It is a crime to try to influence a juror or to threaten or attempt to bribe a witness or any other person who may have information about your case, or to retaliate against anyone for providing information about your case to the prosecution, or to otherwise obstruct the administration of justice," Upadhyaya said to Trump.

Trump within 24 hours...

“If you go after me, I’m coming after you!”

The Dems are out to get him lol.
I told myself the first falsehood I identified in your meme I was going to call you on it and be done.

Clearly you made no effort to research it yourself.

Trump had nothing to do with the appointment of the Magistrate who approved the Mara Lago search warrant. I challenge you to find any credible source that says otherwise.

Occupy democrats is stupid 2.jpg

I have an idea...
Fuck the DOJ.
Get it done!
it is mutherfucking on right now. they weaponized the justice system..no justice or corrections are possible.

Pull the sword. lets take em down..civil war.detonate a nuclear device on the east coast. knock them off the map. Payback for the fallout that rained from nuclear testing in the midwest. it would be a fair move. california is next. nuke the fault line.

whatevers left would become three separate countries. made of hermit kingdoms. Putin will win the global theater, when he see we are fighting each other and have no power of law.

no second chances. no do overs. the only way to peace is annihilation

Last edited:
Back